CRs female bikers....

Putty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red-Robin600
Yea cant wait. R we refering 2 my saddelbags or yours. The bike on the other hand sure it lights up like a christmas tree. Here comes red-robin red bike, red phone, red hair and now a red body burnt to shit. Well atleast red fits my personality.

Guest Red-Robin600
Wait I have so many pic. when i get back u all will b board with them. cant down load no access. SORRY. Fucking cheap hotels. got 2 go beach is calling later.

Guest Meatwad
New girls nice, but meatwad has to get the dent popped out of his tank now. :leghump: :leghump: :leghump:

That dent has a quite a fan base it seems :p

Guest Bananas

Bye the way.... John Wayne... you trying out for the dad position of the group????

(slow down, no wheelies, she's to nice to hang out with anyone in this group, look both ways before you cross the street) what the hell have you been smoking lately???????? your killing me

Bye the way.... John Wayne... you trying out for the dad position of the group????

(slow down, no wheelies, she's to nice to hang out with anyone in this group, look both ways before you cross the street) what the hell have you been smoking lately???????? your killing me

hahahahahaha