my first attemp at a music video

thorne

You get a :cool:

I liked to see the cameo by Jody Breeze. Now, exactly who was that he was walking? :eek: Sounded like a Camaro with a cut-out. Could be wrong, though. :)

That was Amy GT in there too, right?

Also, IMHO, I didn't think the rap was that bad. I was digging the beat, and his flow was nice. A little weak in the voice; I'd like it have been a bit more distinct. Then again, what the fuck do I know.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Columbus Ohio fewl. :) or Central Ohio.

The Camaro was a 69. I was chasing down one night it had a awesome looking blower on the front.

A dyno of a fast ass truck ( We anit farmers we race out trucks)

Linn's car I just happened to have one of his videos laying around so hitting the streets again.

that was amy's GT

My money and guns

My cam broke the night of trying to do it . Acutaly the Firewire cable so i had to use my webcam for the moeny shot .

The rap was done on a pooooor shitty mic. I had to do alot of cleanup just to make it understable. It was done by a member of CR but he would rather remain anonymous.

Expect a few more. I am trying to get this guy a full mix tape out. Ineed more race shots and maybe some clubs shots and some womens shots for STOCK footage :)

Linn's car I just happened to have one of his videos laying around so hitting the streets again.

Yeah, I know it was Linn getting walked - I was on that cruise. We went out toward Johnstown - why I have no fucking clue, but we did. And, truth be told, I got my ass handed to me by Charles [and Rigsby] just a few minutes afterward. Fucking biker boyz!!!1!!

So, the rapper is a CR member? Let's play a game and try to guess who it is! My guess is that it's Mensan.

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweet.

bwahaha! you thought that was eli? *dies*

You have to know I was being sarcastic.

Because, actually, I thought the mystery rapper was you.

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-whatup.gif

teh win.

Guest FooFooMaru

Rap=Terrible for car music videos IMO

The clips weren't the greatest either and the Money in there was pointless and comical.

sorry.

i'm sorry guys but.....while i always enjoy Columbus people "doin' big things"

that WAS HORRIBLE imho

i agree with ultra_camaro2 that the rap didn't fit the video

the rap itself was empty and bland, and was very monotone

+1 for effort

-1 for follow thru

Morabu

Yeah I am needing more clips and shit. I will have more here soon.

The rap i thought was pretty good for a free style. But then again I listen to battle raps alot.

anyone who knows my voice knows thats not me :) Again who it is will remain anonymous for now.

The videos pertain somewhat

beginning show off columbus scene cars.

Money was about pimps and shit :) cause i always think of money

The farm referance should a 350+ hp truck on the dyno

Street racing and clubs should a street race and hitting the street again showing some co racing . but ehhh I tried.

Give me some more time and some outside footage that was all done with some footage i had laying around minus the money part.

I wanna see columbus on the map and poeple relize were not just a farm town. I have not seen any farms in columbus yet.

I doo agree i could have done better if i had more footage and stuff. it was kinda a spur of the moment thing.

Monotone has to do with the equitment it was recorded on a bootleg style mic Well before i was around. I am going to get some better mics and grab the guy to do some new shit...

Guest Rane

I believe the rap also sucks.

Was done by a 16 year old who had a cold and was recording it bootleg with sound recorder and a built in mic on the pc monitor...Lol