DJ @ Verizon

AudiOn19s

Once again DJ comes through in a pinch. Always a pleasure to do business with him. I think he depends on me for regular entertainment when it comes to stories on how I've once again destroyed a phone.

Don't hesitate to give him your wireless business, you won't be disappointed.

Andy

thanks for the write up, andy. you know i only help you out so much because your wife pretties up the office. <grin>

naw, you know im happy to help, bro. thanks much for bringing out the e36 to check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

One more for a fellow verizon wireless employee!!

Oh yeah that was me on Friday that rolled past your car real slow in the Silver fbird with the red hat.. I was going to stop in but I want to hurry up and crack open the bottle of liquor I just bought..lol

One more for a fellow verizon wireless employee!!

Oh yeah that was me on Friday that rolled past your car real slow in the Silver fbird with the red hat.. I was going to stop in but I want to hurry up and crack open the bottle of liquor I just bought..lol

lmao.

thats hilarity. you should some of the stuff that happens in our parking lot because of that liquor store. cant tell you how many times someone has been too eager to notice the light pole.