i hate deer.

launchin1st

fucking damn deer, fucked up my 05 350z anniversary edition.

i hope it dies a slow painful death. slow.

fuck.

just ranting.

sorry.i want to hunt it down, but genoa cops said no. fuck

oh well, st pauly is helping. and when she runs out, kettleone vodka is backup.

Guest FooFooMaru

Not exactly the deers fault...

...Unless the deer actually came up to the car or was driving another car and intentionally hit your car up and down.

Sorry to hear about that though. What kind of damage we talking? Pics?

:(

In this case the word is possesive, making it "it's"

I was just being a dick about it for fun. But anyway, I believe "it's" can only be used in replacement of "it is." "Its" is the possesive form. Someone else will know.

Hey, this is Ronnie - I'm the deer that hit you last night. Sorry, dude. Look, I was fighting with my girlfriend, I got into the liquor, and I got kind of out of hand. Then, I thought you looked like some guy my girlfriend used to date, so I lost it - and that's when I ran out and ganked your car. He drives a 350Z too. Anyway, look, I feel terrible about it; I know, I have a problem with my temper, and I'm sorry. Okay, well, I have to go now.

Hey Ronnie-

By chance, what where you drinking? If it was some rot gut well shit that you got out of the bargin bin at the state store, you suck at life. If however, you where sipping on a fine whiskey, please let me know. I would then consider you ass "pre-marinated"

Thanks

I feel for you, I had one take out my STI in april and the car is back at Achbach for the second time because I am puting it to my insurance company. This was at the end of April! When I get the car back this week, I still have to park it of 30 days and take it back to have the clear bra put on. SO I might be able to drive it in July.... :finger: :mad: :thumbdown

I feel for you, I had one take out my STI in april and the car is back at Achbach for the second time because I am puting it to my insurance company. This was at the end of April! When I get the car back this week, I still have to park it of 30 days and take it back to have the clear bra put on. SO I might be able to drive it in July.... :finger: :mad: :thumbdown

I feel your pain. It sucks that the wait is sooo long for Achbach but at least you know the work will be done right. Obviously I'm pretty picky about my paint and I was blown away with how good the paint work was that came out of Achbach on my A4.

You'll love the Clear Bra as well...at least for a year or so until it turns into a yellow-bra. They all do it though...well worth the investment to have it done every 2 years or so.

Andy