91 3000gt VR4

Vulcan900

I am putting my 91 VR4 up for sale.

It has 128 k miles on it.

The motor was rebuilt 7k miles ago with a new crank and new bearings.

Along with this the waterpump, oil pump, timing belt and all timing belt tensioners were replaced.

The turbos are brand new and upgraded from 9bs to 13g.

A month and half ago IPS installed a catch can and went over the motor and gave it a clean bill of health.

The overall condition for the car is very good.

The exterior is red w/ black leather interior.

Right now the only bad thing is the transmission has trouble going into 3rd gear. This is the syncronizers for that gear.

The car now gets some blow by under heavy boost.

I am asking 5000 FIRM.

email for pics.

erictunstall@hotmail.com

Thank you

Guest onomatopoeia
Dammit all, I knew while reading that it would end up being red. Every single cool car for sale always turns out to be red. Why can't anything be black for a change :(

Black = Sex

Guest TRUMAN
How negotiable are you on that price? Seems a little high.

I don't mean to crap on your thread, but $9000 does seem like a lot.

• 3 months later...
Guest drumer919

The code for the 3kGT/stealth is 3S, 3si is the forum.

If it were a 2g then I would be all over it, I am looking for a nice TT and have been for a while, I keep holding off looking for the perfect one. I saw your thread on 3si too.

On second thought, I'd love to take a look at it in person, I'll never find my next car if I dont actually look, I work m-f at the zoo so I'm up north during the day and down here in GC at night and on the weekends. PM me, I'd like to come take a look at it.

The code for the 3kGT/stealth is 3S, 3si is the forum.

If it were a 2g then I would be all over it, I am looking for a nice TT and have been for a while, I keep holding off looking for the perfect one. I saw your thread on 3si too.

On second thought, I'd love to take a look at it in person, I'll never find my next car if I dont actually look, I work m-f at the zoo so I'm up north during the day and down here in GC at night and on the weekends. PM me, I'd like to come take a look at it.

I was trying to say im not a 3si anymore, as in a driver of what you call the code for 3000gt's and Dodge Stealths, and i had one for 3 years thats i built.:asshole: