Need some advise on nitrous solenoid to carburetor feed line.

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Ive got a 471 Dyers blower with a Weiand top with 2 - 4150 flanges and Today Im drilling some new flange holes for the plate and the spacers and I have yet onther obsticle to work out....

The nitrous feed to the jet has very little room between the front carburetor and the rear carburetor and so because of that the lines that I have dont have a short enough stub with a flare before the 90 degree turn around the flare nut. I have flared a few lines up and I dont like the way the bends are....

I really dont feel like buying a tiny tube bender and a bunch of lines , so I was wondering if anyone here has Flexable feed lines to thier plate , like the ones edelbrock uses , and if you do how far back does the flare jet nut side go back before it can make a sharp 90 (I have a jegs phenolic 1/2" spacer on the rear carb so I can grind away some material to get a little bit more clearance.. Either that or someone who bends kits on a weekly basis and im just gonna pay someone to get this done.

Im working with a couple 3/16" feed lines (steel)

Guest 614Streets
Redrill the plate and turn it 90 degrees.

I actually had though about that as an option , Im gonna have another beer and run that through my head.

Guest Removed
i have some braided hoses for it!!! but after looking at the pic , i dont think they will help...do what i did in the following post..that plate fits a 4500 flange!

Guest 614Streets
or do this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_0007.jpg

Hey Gearhead how did you do that? I just finished mine up by doing some bends on the line but I like the way thoose 90's come out of the palte , thats how the plate ends are on my 2.8 v6 but , how in the world do you put thoose on without tearing up the brass orifice tubs and all that aftermarket epoxy? Thanks.