To all drive by shits

PeteS40

Ok i work as a valet and its pays the bills and lets me go to school with no real issue of interference with school, but to all you fuckers who go by and throw shit at us, call us names, try and hit us when were opeing a door, being retarted while young, trying to pick fights, pulling guns on us, and thinking your the shit because you can mess with us and drive away, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE AWAY, if you wanna come mess with us get out the fucking car and we'll get down, how would you feel if i come to your work and mess with you and throw shit at you, try and hit you with my car and your thinking how the hell are you going to find out hehe dont worry bitchs i got contacts.. Fucking immature little punks and fucking asshole older men missing three teeth thinking they can pick up some road kill.. get out next time dont fucking drive away like a bitch, me and all my guys at work our asses off and make good money doing it and staying in school. maybe your jealous that i can say i problay have more contacts at 20 then most buisnessmen in there 30's have in there whole office.. sry for the rant but earlier today i was hit with a bunch of shit as i opened a door, real fucking cute, im out making a living as a college student and your out there in your POS olds with 22 inch rims thinking your the shit, hell bitch ever think that maybe if you didnt buy the rims youd have a fucking better car.. idk why im ranting on about this b/c its just pointless there are those fucking tards out there and they will always be out there, maybe theyll step up to the plate next time, ohh and by the fucking way 22 in rims should not be on a car that has more rust on it then actull real body, fucking dumbass wanna be emeniem looking punkass fuck. done ranting.

edit for spaceghost..

OK it's "throw" not "through" for Christ's sakes. Where the fuck is my Advil......

sry little drunk last night... yes weve had some people point guns at us, and i do have a nice little list of plates, but they always come back to there parents house, i just wouldnt feel right since half the times its probly there parents car.. i work on high street at hyde park mainly, if you go by we tend to have some nice cars out front usually alot of AMG's, Ferraris, and Bentlys are our most common high end cars, latley weve had a few Astons and some vipers.

At least it was trash, not a grenade?

well i guess i should be specific about what was thrown.. ive had eggs, books hard back (last night) hurt like a bitch, little fishing whieghts, rocks, umm lets see what else just people drive by and slap our head or hit us.. im not talking about harmless shit, and paintball drive by's seem to be the new thing.

sry little drunk last night... yes weve had some people point guns at us, and i do have a nice little list of plates, but they always come back to there parents house, i just wouldnt feel right since half the times its probly there parents car.. i work on high street at hyde park mainly, if you go by we tend to have some nice cars out front usually alot of AMG's, Ferraris, and Bentlys are our most common high end cars, latley weve had a few Astons and some vipers.

need i say it again .another drunk.no more excuses :bs:

need i say it again .another drunk.no more excuses :bs:

i guess my dislexia dosent help out eithier.. just pissed off last night and got some time and beer and wrote what i was thinking.. isnt that what the kitchen is for..

but yea we wish the cops would do something, ive turned in the plates before and all they can say is well we have to witness it and one cop even told me "Welcome to high st." luckily we do stand away from the cars incase this situation arises, and were pretty good at getting the plate so if something did happen to a car we would be able to follow up and prosecute them.. and with all the cops in that area if you call and give a description there bound to run into a cop somewhere within a few blocks.. its just annoying to have to watch every single car that comes by to see if some shit gets thrown at us when were just out working like anyone else does at there job.

but yea we wish the cops would do something, ive turned in the plates before and all they can say is well we have to witness it and one cop even told me "Welcome to high st." luckily we do stand away from the cars incase this situation arises, and were pretty good at getting the plate so if something did happen to a car we would be able to follow up and prosecute them.. and with all the cops in that area if you call and give a description there bound to run into a cop somewhere within a few blocks.. its just annoying to have to watch every single car that comes by to see if some shit gets thrown at us when were just out working like anyone else does at there job.

Setup a video camera and start taping.

i havent thrown any thing but i have all most taking a door, SOME of them guys on high street throw the doors open in front of u thinking ur going to stop but the sad part is if the door was taking off it would be the valets that would be in trouble...

for the record, i was on a side street on the hill top and had a guy do the same thing and yes i did hit the door the guy had to pay to fix my car