WOW!! you try to do something nice for people and this happens

l36tols1

lol, I thought you guys knew about this??

My brother used to work in the ghetto at at car lot, and he had a few 'victims' come through. They were talking about useing the cards to buy breast implants, one now and then the other later. :lol:

It's our own fucking fault. I wouldnt have given them cash. Same theory towards beggars; give them cash they will mismanage the fuck out of it (beer, drugs, etc). If you feel the need to give a handout, take them to McDonalds and buy them food. At least that way you know they are going to use your money for good intentions.

-Marc

If FEMA hadn't passed them out, critics would be lined up right now yelling that FEMA did not distribute funds to people in need.

They were in a lose-lose position.

yes

This makes for better news though. I heard there was even a sex change operation in there somewhere. Hilarity.

Fucking rediculous.

Why just give them money? its just like handing over cash. I'm sure they could've worked out a deal with several grocery vender's and other store's in which contain NEEDED supplies (think wal-mart/ Home Depot/ Kroger/ etc...).

Has anyone heard anything about a movement to dissemble FEMA and create a new Federal branch to do the same thing but "better"?

C'mon, many of you are telling me that FEMA didn't know better? They just threw that shit out there so they could quell the public knowing damn well how it would be spent. Now, faking innocent suprise, FEMA has an 'excuse' to go and collect all that money back. :nono:

And where did all those other cards go, FEMA?

"Oh, who knows? We're so innocent! The world's so evil and unfair! Who would commit such heinous crimes?" :rolleyes:

You FEMA. You're to blame. Whether you're the limb of something larger or you're crooked all on you own, it's you.

Generalized theory brought to you by:

ImUrOBGYN ;)