Hlf Vpr, SRT-4....?

Putty

Here is the Graph:

http://www.slowmotionmotorsports.com/uploads/photos/514.jpg

Joshua

SlowMotion Motorsports

I guess I could have asked the owner...Didn't know you were on here...

Why is this in the kitchen?

Way to add to the discussion.... :slap:

Thanks for the interest guys!

advice....You need 2 either get a stand alone EMU so you can rev past 6Krpms or adjust ur fuel curve so power peaks around 5.5Krpms & plateaus to redline. U'll b able 2 run mid-high 10's. Ur leavin' hp & accelaration on da table by peaking the power at the rev limiter.

AEM EMS is right around the corner bud, but the car will go 10's as it sits right now, I just got some bigger slicks (26's). The car just wants to be revved higher. Oh and about the fuel curve and peaking, the turbo begins to build boost at about 3000-3500 and builds it all the way to redline (26psi). If I could rev it to 7000-7300rpm, it would still not plateau, it would just continue to rise.

AEM EMS is right around the corner bud, but the car will go 10's as it sits right now, I just got some bigger slicks (26's). The car just wants to be revved higher. Oh and about the fuel curve and peaking, the turbo begins to build boost at about 3000-3500 and builds it all the way to redline (26psi). If I could rev it to 7000-7300rpm, it would still not plateau, it would just continue to rise.

How do those transaxles like that power?