Spotted: Pagani Zonda

Putty

I could swear there was a silver one at Quaker yesterday. It was parked over by Arby's with a Lotus Elise and a Yellow Gallardo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/paganizonda3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/paganizonda5.jpg

its not an m400 i saw /met him last night at taco bell its is actually the gt350r or whatever sold in ross county by snakebite performance he was chillin with that one of a kind mercades with the body kit and the yellow lambo, plate (bum wlthy)

i might be mistaken by the model of the noble it was late and i was tired(either way its nice and way to small for me so i kinda dismissed it

its not an m400 i saw /met him last night at taco bell its is actually the gt350r or whatever sold in ross county by snakebite performance he was chillin with that one of a kind mercades with the body kit and the yellow lambo, plate (bum wlthy)

i might be mistaken by the model of the noble it was late and i was tired(either way its nice and way to small for me so i kinda dismissed it

Actually, there were two Nobles. One with dealer plates and one with temp tags.

either way both cars are hot

Agreed...not like Seeing a Noble is a letdown. The grey one that I saw in Gahanna recently was hot...and apparently has the boosted powerplant becuase there was a distincitve blow-off valve sound on each shift.

Andy

Guest 420GSXR1000
Actually, there were two Nobles. One with dealer plates and one with temp tags.

+ 1 nice guys too....lambo was gonna bail some of us out after the #2 gettin pulled over session!!! lol

there are four or five nobels running around.. there are two grey ones 1with silver rims (he use to own a Viper or maybe still does that was blown.) 1 with black rims with dealer tags from The Speed factory on High street just north of campus in clinotnville. there is a green one with black rims at the speed factory also.. and red one in hilliard, and i know im probly missing some but those are the ones that i see all the time downtown and around... really kool guys, and very addicted to speed.