FS: RX 7 Drift car

Mojoe

This is a very rare 1994 Mazda RX 7 TWIN TURBO. That's right, 2 turbo's. You can usually only find these cars in a such film as, The Fast and The Furious 3, Tokyo Drift.

You can own this dream car right here in the U.S.. Imagine sliding through a busy interection, nearly wiping out 2 slow cars and a pedestrian and being the envy of all on the curb. If you pull up to a couple of hot chicks sitting in thier car and start doing donuts around them, they will just give you thier number. It's like that, yo.

I will part with this automotive master piece for $100,000. This price is firm, as I am in a pinch for cash and need the money. Serious inquireries only please.http://www.supercars.net/pitlane/pics/1422100d.jpg

I have cloned myself in a 2 and a half inch tall version for wieght reduction, that is how I fit in the car. They also call me "DK", some may know that as "Drift King". I attained this title driving this very car. You too could be a "drift King".

• 2 weeks later...
well i know your not charging 100k for this car, did u mean 10,000

I guess you didn't get it.........

joke (jōk) pronunciation

n.

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

4. Informal.

1. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Guest Whinin
well i know your not charging 100k for this car, did u mean 10,000

bwahahahahaaa!!!!!

wanna trade a 240sx??

heres a pic

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8199/kttc180s8rv.jpg

LMK!!