Hitman: Blood Money

El Karacho1647545492

i got the original hitman game, and while i thought it was very fun, i will admit that i couldnt finish it due to frustration at the insane level of difficulty. i guess i just prefer my games linear.

using piano wire on some poor slob is great fun.

Maybe sometime in the near future I'll do one of those writeups I do, but for now I'll just say this: buy it. This game is so damn fun. Definitely worth $40 (on PC), and I can only imagine how awesome it is on Xbox 360.

I would 100% expect it to look better on a PC. I might try it out sometime. WoW seems to have taken over any PC gaming time I have tho.

You'll have to bear in mind that i'm an overclocking nut, but:

pentium d 805 Dual Core O/C to 4+ ghz.

2GB Corsair XMS2

Bigwater 745 Water Cooling Kit

Abit NI8 SLI Board

Probably going to start with a 7900gtx or a 7900Gt w/ VF1 Plus O/C to GTX Speeds (depends on funds)

Of course the other necessities, IE: Antec 550W SLI PS , Antec Titan 550 case.

I would 100% expect it to look better on a PC. I might try it out sometime. WoW seems to have taken over any PC gaming time I have tho.

+6, I like playing console games that are meant to be console games, hitman is meant for PC.

Also, it will look 6000 times better on a PC than it ever will on an Xbox.

This game is sweet! I'll post screen shots. Graphics > Any Console.

The first mission I just kept loading and finding alternative ways to kill the poor slob. The new features in the game are pretty sweet, like using a human shield.

yeah, there's basically at least a dozen ways to go through any level/kill any target, and each one has an impact on the rest of the game (not just the level) through notoriety ratings, contract fees recieved, etc.

I love the Hitman series of games. When I first started playing the games I would just go through and wipe everyone out. When I got bored of that I actually started to learn how to achieve silent assasin and the games got that much better. I went back and beat all of them that way. I liked Hitman:Silent Assasin, but Hitman:Contracts was the best for me.

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/evacuation/images/co2_large.jpg

BIgwater 745 = 40c loaded.

Ass!

Final build stats:

805 @ 4ghz +

2gb xms 2

2 New Raptor 10k 150's in Raid 0

7900gtx soon to be in the water loop and O/c ;)

Of course a 2nd gtx as funds/ time permits

I PWN YOU NEWB

If you like that game check out BLACK

I just beat that game last night. definitly entertaining. i was a bit surprised at the ending though, i was expecting another level but it just kinda left you hanging. It said "silver weapons unlocked" so maybe i'll replay all the levels with "silver weapons" whatever the hell thats suppose to mean.

If you like that game check out BLACK

You obviously don't come on CR enough...I wrote a longass review of BLACK here several months ago.

Not to mention the fact that Hitman and BLACK are probably the most opposite games (in the genre that includes guns) ever made. Silent Assassin vs. Shoot-em-up nonstop death.

Silver weapons = unlimited ammo

Here's the review

Silver weapons = unlimited ammo

Ahhh thankyou. Is there anything else after the last scene in which you have to kill the other operative? or is the game just over after that? i was somewhat dissappointed when the credits started rolling, i was hoping for more.