The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Rally Pat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the movie quite a bit. The story wasn't garbage, they didn't really "over-do" anything either. The guy who was the protag's accent reminded me of a few people on the board here :p

T.c.

whoa, it's the ufo guy.. I wish jack pee would pop up out of nowhere also, I miss his stories.

btw I didn't know my name was copywrited

I saw someone peeing on the side of the road today, and thought about him, wondered if he would ever post again, weird how we though of the same weird peeing dude.

so i saw the movie the day before it came out (i'm a projectionist=shitty)...and i was on vacation for a week and i really wanted to talk about this, but someone beat me to it.

yes, the movie was terrible...Vin coming back at the end=>wtf? the final race to determine who can live there and what not??? who the fuck really does that? but then you think about it and remember it's a movie and there is some rich white guy making money off of it. yet still, it does portray us poorly, so it's something to be upset about. god forbid they make a 4th one...i really hope they talk to the right people and make us look better than altezzas and huge/rediculous spoilers...

and did anyone notice lines going down the screen throughout the movie (3rd reel specifically)??? if you did, i'm going to let you in on something. when putting the movie to 35mm, they used shitty film and 9 out of 10 3rd reels were fucked up (scratched)...

^if you don't care, i'm sorry, i just can help it sometimes.

one last thing, did anyone notice the CRX in the rotating garage when "twinkie" was getting his car?

twinkie...wtf?

• 11 months later...

The best part of the movie, sadly is the beginning of the movie where the kid from home improvement wrecks his viper then the movie should of ended..

Oh and in case no one noticed the whole point of this movie which was once again proved at the end is...MUSTANGS NEVER LOSE!