i went down, twice!

jermattak

thats about it, all the damage done to my gear was from the second wreck, didnt scuff my boots or pants. the first wreck just make everything all dirty, i still have grass sticking out from my boots, and parts on my bike. haha

nonsense poopy pants!!!!

Laugh all you will, but you remember a few weeks ago when almost everyone in this forum agreed at how irresponsible the riding of the asphaultjunkies was when they were "filtering traffic" at over 65mph. So how much more responsible is this... "Came around this turn, 75-80mph, knees down" (jermattak's own words). Not knowing for sure the condition of the road in the turn, not knowing if a car might have been coming, not knowing if someones kid was riding a bicycle in the road, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I like the twisties too, but I'm thinking that anything OVER twice the posted speed limit in a curve is plain irresponsible riding.

Now most of you will probably not say it here, but I'm pretty sure alot of you would agree with me.

Laugh all you will, but you remember a few weeks ago when almost everyone in this forum agreed at how irresponsible the riding of the asphaultjunkies was when they were "filtering traffic" at over 65mph. So how much more responsible is this... "Came around this turn, 75-80mph, knees down" (jermattak's own words). Not knowing for sure the condition of the road in the turn, not knowing if a car might have been coming, not knowing if someones kid was riding a bicycle in the road, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I like the twisties too, but I'm thinking that anything OVER twice the posted speed limit in a curve is plain irresponsible riding.

Now most of you will probably not say it here, but I'm pretty sure alot of you would agree with me.

This was the argument I tried to make in that filtering thread...Good luck my friend.

I'm not immune to any of it, hell we went out riding this past weekend and I did it.

i was just joking with my comment earlier.

but if you insist i will say that the asshole junkies were completely out of line with their "filtering". and yes there is to a certain degree when you can ride hard and not be being irresponsible. actually i like to see how close i can get to doubling the posted speed on a curve, but i never go over.

ahh man. do me a favor and pleeease do not bring the junkies drama in my thread, im begging you.

and david, it was a wide open turn, i could see all the way through it, no kids, no cows, no planes, trains or automobiles. Didnt say it was a blind turn, i was pushing my luck, and nearly died, twice. I should be six feet under, or in a body cast. Ill take that as a sign. Like i said before, im done dragging knee on the street. :cheers:

ahh man. do me a favor and pleeease do not bring the junkies drama in my thread, im begging you.

and david, it was a wide open turn, i could see all the way through it, no kids, no cows, no planes, trains or automobiles. Didnt say it was a blind turn, i was pushing my luck, and nearly died, twice. I should be six feet under, or in a body cast. Ill take that as a sign. Like i said before, im done dragging knee on the street. :cheers:

no prob man i have made my peace......