Fonzie's Pitt Stop

Fonzie

It's a lose/lose situation when you ride long distances on a race-replica seat.When you speed and ride for hours, your ass takes a pounding. If you get caught while you're speeding, you go to jail and your ass takes a pounding. Only it's Bubba and not Corbin...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a win/win situation when you ride long distances on a race-replica seat.When you speed and ride for hours, your ass takes a pounding. If you get caught while you're speeding, you go to jail and your ass takes a pounding. Only it's Bubba and not Corbin...

So you're saying that you like gettin your ass pounded?

Nice editing of my post. Sorry, I'm only half-Greek:thefinger:

As long as it's the bottom half....That's all that matters Bi...errmmm....I mean, Bry!! :Dsmiliesex.gif

I seriously felt like I could not walk for about 15 minutes after I got home last night. It was 120 miles from our last stop to my house in one fell swoop. I definitely slept in today! I would be in for a cookout somewhere slightly closer than pittsburgh.

Is that really one order of nachos? Where from?

We ate at Jerome Bettis' Grille right across from the stadium & on the Confluence

And yeah......It's really one order of nachos!! :eek:

I like how you guys line your bikes up very orderly when you stop. I noticed that our bikes always end up in a disheveled jumble when we take breaks. Kinda bothers the organizational side of me but I bet I won't be allowed to attend any more rides if I start barking orders about how to park!! Anyway, looks like you guys had fun, thanks for the update :)

*psssst: fonzie's secretly VERY nazi-esque about how we parked... he was pointing and directing like he was spielberg...*

i mean...um....yeah it just sorta happened like that by chance, all 3 times we parked in the same lot....just by chance all organized like that

:lol::lol::lol:

Ummmm....Yeeaahhhh.....That's a real nice GPS paperweight you got decoratin' your handlebars :slap:

Greg.....You always could'a led, if you thought you could get us there better ;)

Like I was sayin' in Mansfield that night......If I was by myself, I woulda had time to realize my mistakes & make those turnoffs....But I was very conscious of having 7 guys behind me & didn't want any sudden movements/braking/darting to cause an accident & get someone hurt...or worse. We've had WAY too many wrecks around here lately

Ummmm....Yeeaahhhh.....That's a real nice GPS paperweight you got decoratin' your handlebars :slap:

Greg.....You always could'a led, if you thought you could get us there better ;)

Like I was sayin' in Mansfield that night......If I was by myself, I woulda had time to realize my mistakes & make those turnoffs....But I was very conscious of having 7 guys behind me & didn't want any sudden movements/braking/darting to cause an accident & get someone hurt...or worse. We've had WAY too many wrecks around here lately

Ummm....Yeeaahhh....Gotta have a route before the GPS is worth anything. I didn't miss the turns anyway. I just followed the group, thought maybe there was a different route that was being taken. Told ya that the other night.:monkeypoo:

I like how you guys line your bikes up very orderly when you stop. I noticed that our bikes always end up in a disheveled jumble when we take breaks. Kinda bothers the organizational side of me but I bet I won't be allowed to attend any more rides if I start barking orders about how to park!! Anyway, looks like you guys had fun, thanks for the update :)

*psssst: fonzie's secretly VERY nazi-esque about how we parked... he was pointing and directing like he was spielberg...*

i mean...um....yeah it just sorta happened like that by chance, all 3 times we parked in the same lot....just by chance all organized like that

VERY funny! lol.gif:slap: The only time I was "pointing & directing" was for the stadium pix so we could hopefully get some good shots. The rest of the time, everyone just parked wherever, as attested to in the rest of the shots throughout the day.

I just figured since we'd rode 4 hours/250 miles.....Let's do it right, so no regrets! ;)

I don't think getting Fonz a GPS would help. I think he's ADHD when it comes to road signs. "Rt. 30E ----> .... Oh look, a puddle!"

Or maybe he's illiterate?

Just bustin' chops Fonz! ;):p;)

Maybe he just doesn't believe everything he reads :lol: