Accident on 270 near Easton.

Buck531

Anyone see that mess? Looks like an SUV flipped over going South (right around the Easton area).

And of course, the fucking dumbasses going NORTH just HAD to stop to see WTF was going on. That pisses me off the most. It wasn't in the lane right next to the people going North. No, it was like 4 lanes over (and two concrete barriers). Yet people still had to bring traffic to a stop just to look over and say "oohhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhh"..

This was around 7:30 this morning too.

Damn, I thought it was some ricer bitch. You had me excited for a second.

are you fucking serious? if that was an attempt at a joke, you failed poorly. i dont know how someone could wish harm on anyone, especially because of what kind of car he/she may be driving. get serious and grow the fuck up

I had to pass it going south thismorning and was in the traffic that was taken down to 1 lane. It sucked. It was a late 90's red Jeep Cheeroke that fliped on it's top and looked like it slid. I am guessing someone died, because the contents of the Jeep was all over the road and the police were no cleaning it up and there were no rescue vehicles at that time. I am guessing it happened early morning 4-5 am.

I had to pass it going south thismorning and was in the traffic that was taken down to 1 lane. It sucked. It was a late 90's red Jeep Cheeroke that fliped on it's top and looked like it slid. I am guessing someone died, because the contents of the Jeep was all over the road and the police were no cleaning it up and there were no rescue vehicles at that time. I am guessing it happened early morning 4-5 am.

Thanks for the details. My woman commutes out that way in a Frontier.

Guest vee21

When I went through there at a little before 7am cop cars, EMT units and fire trucks were rolling in. When I finally got up to the accident they had a back board laying on the ground next to the Jeep and they were attempting to figure out how to get the doors open.

Shad

Anyone see that mess? Looks like an SUV flipped over going South (right around the Easton area).

And of course, the fucking dumbasses going NORTH just HAD to stop to see WTF was going on. That pisses me off the most. It wasn't in the lane right next to the people going North. No, it was like 4 lanes over (and two concrete barriers). Yet people still had to bring traffic to a stop just to look over and say "oohhhhhhh.. ahhhhhhh"..

This was around 7:30 this morning too.

I went by around that time also. I don't see why people stop in the opposite direction just to look. Its crazy that traffic was stopped going north for no reason at all. You can still look and do the speed limit.

are you fucking serious? if that was an attempt at a joke, you failed poorly. i dont know how someone could wish harm on anyone, especially because of what kind of car he/she may be driving. get serious and grow the fuck up

Did I say I wanted the driver to be harmed? I couldnt care less about the human, its only the car I want to see fucked up on 27 different levels. And besides, if Safety is not your number one priority, what goes around comes around. A certain someone's Colt is a good example of how safety can save your life.

I am putting you on 20mlg of chill pill. *writes prescription*

I rolled through there at 7:35ish and there was a guy taking lots of pictures of the scene. It was a hell of a mess. They had that Jeep loaded with clothes, plastic buckets etc.. and it was scattered for a hundred yards. The Jeep didn't look all that bad minus the roof damage. Hopefully it just flipped and skidded and no one was seriously hurt.

Are you serious? Hell yea I wish some people harm how about the dumbass who rather shovel that Big mac in his freakin mouth while talking on the cellphone ignoring the fact he/she is driving a car with other cars around them doing 65 or the women who applies makeup while drives. Fuckem better them than me.

Guest 614Streets
Are you serious? Hell yea I wish some people harm how about the dumbass who rather shovel that Big mac in his freakin mouth while talking on the cellphone ignoring the fact he/she is driving a car with other cars around them doing 65 or the women who applies makeup while drives. Fuckem better them than me.

Man you know you got roadhead sometime in ur 33 years quit ur bitchin :D

Did I say I wanted the driver to be harmed? I couldnt care less about the human, its only the car I want to see fucked up on 27 different levels. And besides, if Safety is not your number one priority, what goes around comes around. A certain someone's Colt is a good example of how safety can save your life.

I am putting you on 20mlg of chill pill. *writes prescription*

if you manage to end up on the roof of your car on the freeway (or anywhere for that matter), you can assume that 9 times out of 10 there will be injury. no matter how you try to defend yourself, your comment reflects your highschool age to a T. like i said before, grow the fuck up

I actually talked to a friend of the guy involved in that accident.. he is ok his arm has road rash so does his head you can damn near see his skull according to the friend but he is ok other then that..

He said he fell asleep at the wheel over corrected hit the median and flipped over..

and the jeep is at the shop.