IPS FTMFW part 3

Sam1647545489

I have to give it to the guys down at IPS for finding out my electrical problem. I tried to pin point it for about 2 weeks on my own and just ended up frustrated. So I towed the car down to IPS to let them have a wack at it. After about 1 day in time of working on it they pin pointed it to several bad TPS sensors. They got me a new one that works and the car runs great. They also found out that I had a bad oil pressure sender sensor. They replaced that for me as well. Everyone knows that electrical problems can be like finding a needle in a hay stack. The guys at IPS found that needle and got it fixed. Again thanks for the help guys and my car will always be goin there for anything that I cant tackle myself... :cool:

About time, I was getting worried you'd sell the damned thing.

Almost came to that.... It will be seen on the streets this weekend. Lets hope for some decent weather. Also let me know if you need help with those head gaskets. Us 2 could have it done in a day at most...