This should be for Newbies

armin922

Actually no one will call a repost, because that is so old all the people who originally saw it are now dead.

Yup.

wasnt' that film the 3rd "talkie" flick ever made?

on another note, you would've thought that the genius posting this video might be smart enough to follow the suggestions contained therein

i will say, its not so bad on a multi-car forum like this, where there are cars of all makes/models...on the couple elantra boards im on, at least once a day someone comes in asking about a cold air intake, or an exhaust, or what springs to drop their car with...we've put up things like stickies and "read this if you're new" posts, but no one ever seems to read it. i swear if there was a way to add this video to have the people signing up watch, it would save us a lot of headaches. here its not so bad.

i will say, its not so bad on a multi-car forum like this, where there are cars of all makes/models...on the couple elantra boards im on, at least once a day someone comes in asking about a cold air intake, or an exhaust, or what springs to drop their car with...we've put up things like stickies and "read this if you're new" posts, but no one ever seems to read it. i swear if there was a way to add this video to have the people signing up watch, it would save us a lot of headaches. here its not so bad.

I know what you mean I think its that way on any car specific forum thou. YOu get people who are in a hurry and want everyone to answer there questions for them instead of just looking around.