Anyone out there able to fab a box up for me?

Veritas

Welp I'm wanting to get a sub enclosure box or a box setup to put a couple 6x9's in the back of the rx-7. Nothing huge that's why someone would have to be pretty good seieng the space I have and how much I want it actually taken up. If anyone on here is able to let me know, I don't like the prices that cca charge for things so im coming here first.

T.c.

Guest Removed

kid here at work is good at making speaker boxs....

he just made one that has 4 10's and 2 15's in it, baffled and ported and all that crazy shit...

I can't "Afford" you? Uh? Pretentious much. If you did good enough work i'd pay you what its worth, I just don't like CCA. Never been a big fan. And even if you are that good, how on earth do you know if I can or can't afford you? I haven't done anything for this car until I know i've got the cash to do it, when I couldn't I just let the car chill out. When I start asking questions about things im ready to start buying stuff, thanks anyways.

T.c.

And to the person before you that posted I can't get a generic box I have to have something made specifically for my car that's why im trying to find someone who could fab one up for my car.

T.c.

All I can say is work something out with someone who knows the electrical stuff and get in there and start working on it. It will never look as discouraging as mine did with the interier and the motor torn apart on the floor of the garage. Half way through, I said "I wish I waited to do this". Now, I'm glad it is done. I still don't know how my set up sounds, but I love the way it looks(I'm not a car audio fan). Just do it the way you want and take your time. Other wise it will cost you more and you won't be happy.

One place qouted me more than $600 just to set up the area for the equipment to sit in. MUST COMPENSATE COMPITANT PEOPLE ADDIQUITLY. Other wise they have no interest that will be at the same level as yours. I'm too busy with work and finishing mine. Good luck.

I can't "Afford" you? Uh? Pretentious much. If you did good enough work i'd pay you what its worth, I just don't like CCA. Never been a big fan. And even if you are that good, how on earth do you know if I can or can't afford you? I haven't done anything for this car until I know i've got the cash to do it, when I couldn't I just let the car chill out. When I start asking questions about things im ready to start buying stuff, thanks anyways.

T.c.

Easy killer. He's quoting a thread where he is mentioned A LOT. He's trying to avoid the "hey, Jesse will you work on mine"? Hense, the "not to be a dick". All he's trying to say is you couldn't pay him to do it again. His work is immaculate. Jesse's job has him working a ton. Getting time for mine took almost 2 months. Doing the install was a pain in the ass and, as you know, Mazda didn't really give him/us much room to work with. I know how much it sucked for him. That is why I publicly thanked him. All the posts are being suggestive for your solution; you're being a bit defensive.

I don't have any issue paying someone what their work is worth by any means. Mike has helped me quite a bit and if he had demanded to get more money or what not i'd of had no problem just handing him random bits of cash.

I just don't like people saying what I can or can't afford especially if they don't know me and also if I haven't said or did anything to yield such a comment.

T.c.

Plus if someone was interested or know of someone like mike did they can post here or if the other person wants some side work say something to me in the thread im not going to chase someone else down because what i want goes in the rear of my car and isn't going to be the kind of box people get made often it's not even like yours, the one I had in mind had a single speaker against where our back flip down wall is and i've already got diagrams etc how to make it im just not the building type of person and I don't have the things i'd need to make it nor the space right now.

Im sorry if I came off defensive but like I said im not one for having others telling me what I can and can't afford if they don't know me (the woman knows me well enough if i need to get smacked down a notch sometimes though).

So I apologize jesse.

T.c.