Nick GT - NTB in Canal Winchester

Dr. Pomade

Again, Nick Palovich (aka Nick GT) came through like a champ. He works at the NTB in Canal Winchester, and, even though it's stupid far away from me in Polaris, I never hesitate to make the drive there just to have him do the work. Yesterday, he got me the hook up on four new tires, an alignment, brakes, and an oil change on the Montero.

So, a public thanks to Nick, and a public recommendation for him and his NTB. I know, a lot of you cats work at other NTB's, and I'm sure all of you do fine work, but I can't help but direct people to Nick at his NTB.

we're starting to saturate the area. i belive there's a kevin at sawmill, I'm at downtown, dave sigman's at reynoldsburg, and Nick in canal. I'm sure theres other I dont know about but call any of us for any of your needs, you wont be dissapointed

Again, Nick Palovich (aka Nick GT) came through like a champ. He works at the NTB in Canal Winchester, and, even though it's stupid far away from me in Polaris, I never hesitate to make the drive there just to have him do the work. Yesterday, he got me the hook up on four new tires, an alignment, brakes, and an oil change on the Montero.

So, a public thanks to Nick, and a public recommendation for him and his NTB. I know, a lot of you cats work at other NTB's, and I'm sure all of you do fine work, but I can't help but direct people to Nick at his NTB.

I agree 100%. I live even farther than you (Delaware/Powell) and I've driven down there a few times to have Nick take care of business for me. Thanks Nick! :)