FS: 19" Viewsonic VX922 LCD

Slimpsy1647545505

Selling my 19" LCD monitor. It's built for gaming and video...has a 2ms response time. The monitor is only a month old...I'm looking for 200. Comes in original box with manual and such.

Only selling cause I need money fast. Thanks!

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/24-116-375-11.JPG

Display

Panel Active Matrix, TFT LCD

Screen Size 19"

Widescreen No

Display Type SXGA

Maximum Resolution 1280x1024

Recommended Resolution 1280x1024

Viewing Angle 170°(H) / 170°(V)

Pixel Pitch 0.294mm

Display Colours 16.2 Million

Brightness 270 cd/m2

Contrast Ratio 650:1

Response Time 2ms

Horizontal Fresh Rate 30~82kHz

Vertical Fresh Rate 50~75Hz

Connectivity

Input Video Compatibility RGB analog (75 ohms, 0.7 Vp-p); DVI-D (TMDS, 100 ohms)

Connectors D-Sub, DVI-D

D-Sub 1

DVI 1

Call me anytime 740-590-9493

dibs...its for a friend that i think needs a monitor but may have gotten one...not sure, but i will let u know 2morrow

Bullshit. You THINK he needs a monitor, but won't know until tomorrow? If he NEEDS one that bad, he can go to the Salvation Army and pick one up for $20.

IMO, you call dibs when you HAVE THE MONEY in hand and are willing to purchase like now. If Will gets someone with the money willing to purchase, then I'd think he'd be inclined to sell it to that person.

I don't want a monitor personally, but do believe there's others that will want this right now and can pay right now.

If your buddy wants this monitor, he can post on here himself about wanting it and get in line if there is one. No more of this "future dibs while you wait until tomorrow" shit.

Bullshit. You THINK he needs a monitor, but won't know until tomorrow? If he NEEDS one that bad, he can go to the Salvation Army and pick one up for $20.

IMO, you call dibs when you HAVE THE MONEY in hand and are willing to purchase like now. If Will gets someone with the money willing to purchase, then I'd think he'd be inclined to sell it to that person.

I don't want a monitor personally, but do believe there's others that will want this right now and can pay right now.

If your buddy wants this monitor, he can post on here himself about wanting it and get in line if there is one. No more of this "future dibs while you wait until tomorrow" shit.

The last time I made a comment like that, it got deleted and I got banned for a half a week by nurkvinny, which is bullshit on 26 different levels. I think everyone should be treated equally, administrator or otherwise.

And I am pretty sure that friend was me. And no, I dont have the money for it.

Damn nice monitor. Left positive trader rating. Thanks a lot man.

Glad you like it man, you definitely got a heck of a deal :) But it's all good cause I needed money and you pulled through for it, lol. Sold to Ben, thread can be locked or whatever the hell ya wanna do with it.

Thanks again man!

Quit your whining, this had nothing to do with Admin-anything.

The last time I made a comment like that, it got deleted and I got banned for a half a week by nurkvinny, which is bullshit on 26 different levels. I think everyone should be treated equally, administrator or otherwise.

And I am pretty sure that friend was me. And no, I dont have the money for it.