So, how can I find the local noise ordnance info?

Total Sign

In Delaware county, not in city limits, way out in BFE. Had the po-lice show up telling me to turn music down. Closest neighbor is a mile away. Officer would not give me what the law says, just that the music was too loud and it had to be turned down. Where do I find out what the law really says? I know it is a holiday weekend, but I want to know how to beat the officer next time it happens.

You could check the state laws and county laws unless you live in a town that has laws. Without knowing where you live I could not tell you how to find any laws. I know that when I lived on a farm with the nearest neighbor to far away to see I could be as loud as I wanted and no one ever cared.

Evan

http://onlinedocs.andersonpublishing.com/oh/lpExt.dll?f=templates&fn=main-h.htm&cp=PORC

check out that website..do a search for noise. a bunch of stuff will come up.

if the cop wanted to, he could charge you with disorderly conduct under subsection A2

Cool, that is grey enough to be thrown out in court.

Not near Polaris.

The closest house is a mile away, it was saturday, around noon. Way out in BFE.

Cool, that is grey enough to be thrown out in court.

Not near Polaris.

The closest house is a mile away, it was saturday, around noon. Way out in BFE.

actually you need to know what your land is zoned. Makes a huge difference. If it is zoned farming, you could have the radio as loud as you wanted as long as you were using it for entertainment while working on equipment for the farm or something along those lines. no lie.

Commercial, believe it or not.

Can I pull the "I was testing it" card? I mean, loud engines and stereos are really nothing new. Have had this one a lot louder many times before over the last few months, with no problems. If it makes any difference, it was during the posted hours of business.

Commercial, believe it or not.

Can I pull the "I was testing it" card? I mean, loud engines and stereos are really nothing new. Have had this one a lot louder many times before over the last few months, with no problems. If it makes any difference, it was during the posted hours of business.

Customer Entertainment....lol

or Marketing Usage