Goodguys 7th and 8th

1qwk767

Guest 78novaman
Friday evening I'll be in the Wendy's/Bob Evans parking lot on Busch Blvd watching everyone cruising. I'll probably be sitting in the back of my pickup like last year. Red F-150, come over and say hi :)

Every time I've been to the 161 area after any show it's been lame. I think I'll pass.

Agreed. I went up around the Marcus IMAX last year, guys were trying to bribe cops into letting them doing burnouts with donuts but the cops came prepared, they already had plenty of donuts with them.

I went up around the Marcus IMAX last year, guys were trying to bribe cops into letting them doing burnouts with donuts but the cops came prepared, they already had plenty of donuts with them.

Now that sounds entertaining. It's usually just cars cruising by with a bunch of people sitting in chairs. They get on the throttle a bit from time to time. It's cool because it's supposed to be, not because it is.

I'll have fun looking at a lot more cars a lot closer in the day time, under inside lights, at the show. Then at night I'll go drink somewhere or anything else more entertaining than watching cars go by below the speed limit on an, at best, well light street at night. Seriously, what difference does it make at that point that they are very nice old cars? You really can't see them anyways.