FS: 1GB iPod Nano

Slimpsy1647545505

Note in advance: Sorry for the separate sales post...but I keep finding stuff as I unpack to sell ...so I apologize for the multiple posting.

Anyway...selling a 1GB iPod nano, black in color. It's the newest generation which allows viewing pictures and such as well. It's only two months old and has had a cover on it since it was purchased so is virtually scratch free. I'll format it or leave the music I have on it if you want. Would make a great college student companion or workout partner (lol). Asking 90 OBO, practically new.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1469/5630295/11197993/166246370.jpg

looking to trade anything? maybe paintball stuff? a computer game or two or three +cash?

i've got to run to work, but if you're interested PM me and I'll send you a list of some stuff i'm willing to trade

Sorry..I wouldn't be selling if I didn't need the money...thanks for your offer though.

Half of what it cost...but sure man ;) I'll take it. The iPod comes with only the USB cable and charger...I don't have the crappy headphones that came with it (really cheap ear buds) but as long as you're ok with that...it's a deal.

A) Great deal on a badass iPod.

B) Those earphones are by far the best small headphones I've ever used.

Picture up...the external (non usb) charger i'm including as well..which doesn't actually come with the unit if purchased at a store. It's virtually flawless, as it's been in a protective case since purchased. However...the case is pink, as my girlfriend was the one using the iPod...but none the less, it's not scratched up or anything.