Prey

Mr. Jones

New game.. http://www.prey.com/

(snagged it off newsgroups)

Based on the Doom3 engine.

Played it a bit today,, so far despite the enviroment stinking of D3, they spiced it up enough to really enjoy it.

Graphics: (great of course d3 engine)

Gameplay: Excellent thus far. (switched gravity/wall walking ect.)

Its definately worth trying out.

• 3 weeks later...
Its good... but Im stuck...

How the hell do you get out of the cube... towards the end....?

There's a square in the one wall/floor thing that has to slide along the openings in the wall. Keep changing gravity to keep it sliding along. Remember, the wall you shoot to change gravity always becomes the floor. Once it gets to the other end of the track it will let you out.

There's a square in the one wall/floor thing that has to slide along the openings in the wall. Keep changing gravity to keep it sliding along. Remember, the wall you shoot to change gravity always becomes the floor. Once it gets to the other end of the track it will let you out.

Cool ... thanks mang.

awsome game, lacking a little in the AI department. I was very impressed. First game in a long time in which you see little kids die. Definatly one of the best endings of any game, and the story line is pretty sweet. and stay for after the credits.

I just started playing this game last week. The story is kinda lame, but the graphics do look awesome. I had some fun at first, playing around with all the different gravity tricks and what not, but now I'm getting bored. I guess I'm spoiled from wreaking havok in San Andreas.

Hurry up and release, HL2: Episode 2!