The Mustang is Down

fattyona12

Just to let all who wants to know or even cares, while at fun ford weekend I offically split the block in half. It is visible right next to the dizzy, under the water neck. There is an 8th inch crack running vertical the whole visible area of the block. I guess around 600 or so crank horsepower will do that to a stock block. New setup is in the works and I will post picks of the carnage when the old engine comes out.

I still have a fast bike.....tune that damn car...lol I will dig race the bike. Thanks for the support. I will hopefully be running a big N/A motor here before to long. Ok I am sure I will spray this one too, I can't lie about that.

Guest Removed

LOL.. my buddie bobby with the falcon, should be breaking his mexican block in half here soon...he thinks the valley girdle is going too keep it together!

shit sucks!

LOL.. my buddie bobby with the falcon, should be breaking his mexican block in half here soon...he thinks the valley girdle is going too keep it together!

shit sucks!

It will, sort of.... It will at least keep the parts from falling down on the track as the motor comes apart.

September actually helps my cause...i think i am gonna to try and get Jason to set up my gift registry at Jegs...hehehe. Well Clark, with all the money you have going into the most expensive stratus engine swap into a neon...I doubted you would get the turbo car done.

Oh and Greg I will blame this all on your cheap wood desk...lol