I need and estimate on paint

Mojoe

As some of you have seen, my drivers side door has a nasty scratch on it. I would like to get an estimate this week so I can have the person reasponable pay for it. I would like to have the work done asap. I don't want to drive all over town or leave messages for people and not get called back. Might have the whole car painted instead of just the door if the quaity and price are right.

Well I am going to try Rolla this time around....some idiot tapped the BM from behind,so it should be a good test to see how it works out.Oh yeah his price cant be beat

I usually go to IBS in Westerville they painted the 7 with awesome results always..its a tricky colour to match but they get it right...although you pay for it...Achbach money.

I will give you inside skinny

Funny thing is the winter was mild this year so they lost some of their insurance work so they where more receptive than normal to work for my business.

thank for the wright up guys, i would have contacted you back but i have crappy nextel that is very inconsistant. i was unable to get a clear # from the message. anyway i (any other shop) would need the car to give a proper quote,there are

to many variables when it comes to paint and body work.

thank for the wright up guys, i would have contacted you back but i have crappy nextel that is very inconsistant. i was unable to get a clear # from the message. anyway i (any other shop) would need the car to give a proper quote,there are

to many variables when it comes to paint and body work.

The car is available. It is not my daily driver. I will PM you my #. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...