compression checker.

evan9381

anyone near the east side have one? just need it for a couple hours tonight, can come pick it up after i get off work at 5, and will have it back before 9.

thought id check here before renting one from autozone and waiting 2-3 days for the money to show back up in my account when i return it

if i knew what i was doing and felt like i could do that, i would. fact is this is the first car ive ever really worked on, and doing that timing belt last night (since thats basically what i did, only resetting the belt that was in there) was probably the biggest task ive tackled.

i can get a new engine for this car for 350$ with 26k miles. i have a buddy who has a spare head (complete) i can get for cheap, but if i test it and get no compression and find out the valves are bent, im just gonna put a new engine in since im sure the pistons will have some damage. no sense in pulling the head to put a new one on and find out the pistons are damaged

josh - im gonna head over and grab shawns tonight. i appreciate the offer...btw, where is your new place? is it between broad/havens corner or is it south of broad?