8.17@171 with pump gas, and full street trim

Guest Removed

Well see , the stock BBF that i posted with a TT setup was in the 6.88@205 zone...lets see a stock block lt1 or lsx do that! pass after pass :p

Wait, wait...I think Sam just owned you. :)

I was also ready to post up the W2W Camaro from that comment, but he beat me to it. Iron block LSx. Still a small block.

Now what's your excuse?

nothin wrong with BBF. i ran a 514 in my S/C Dragster a couple years ago. 8.1 @ 170's with the mild cam. plus we never used the 125 shot we had on the car. only problem we had was a bent pushrod at one point, and floating the valves on a burnout and then toasting both banks on the run immediately after. that's why we sold the car, 8 new hand made pistons and one new head plus some headwork on the other got REAL pricey.

The Stock block record for a 2jz-gte is 1132hp. The car never had the head off the car. A lot of fuel and alot of boost.... you have to love a supra.

and never off the dyno and on a track...gotta love a supra....

and never off the dyno and on a track...gotta love a supra....

7.94 @ 181 for Titan. I think that car came off the dyno at least once. I forgot about Ryan Woon his came off the dyno one day and ran an 8.62@171. :grin2:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/wotmstore_1909_73253821

I dont think Ryan had to fill his block, or use a girdle for 1358 rwhp

And I love how even the fastest Supras still can't hook like other cars. Should be way faster with those trap speeds.

If you replace the IRS with a Ford 9in they hook. Just like a vett, IRS stinks for dragracing. Hey but the A/C still works :)

i'm just sayin that the majority of high hp supras are dyno queens. ofcourse if someones gonna go all out and race it, it's gonna make some serious hp. i'd love to put one of those engines in a 225" dragster like i used to have. 200mph traps in sight. AND it would actually pull real hard out of the hole.

Guest Ponyfreak
how is a 8.67 @167 faster then 8.17@171? :confused:

do they teach math in tucky?

Do they teach you how to read a complete sentence in Ohio? You have to wait for the punctuation before you end a sentence.

"Chad Williams Yellow Viper turned a faster time and MPH(8.67 @ 167?) with a/c, 150lbs of stereo equipment, custom italian leather interior, and all stock body panels at the pump gas drags"