Danika Patrick leaves Team Rahal

04r1

her car sucked a big one. Then she procedded to say that it was her teams fault.

She was running at the front of a group of ~9 cars for quite a few laps. By the end of the race she was running well, but needed to be in a pack, whereas Helio was fast by himself. I'd be pissed too if my car broke down with 2 to go after running well. It was funny though to see her throw a fit when she got out of the car.

She did say the crew didn't know anything about the car and they had no telemetry (which is true), but she also said they had great pit stops and kept her in the fight.

I was sitting on the front straight in front of the Penske pits.

Wow you guys are mean.

If you don't think Danica Patrick has done wonders for racing, you are nuts. She has brought in more attention to the sport since... well ever. Call it sex appeal, call it skill, whatever... she's bringing in mega money for the Indy Series. And even though I'm sad to see her leave Rahal, if Andretti/Green can give her a better car... then more power to her. God knows she's going to have have a better car to compete with Marco now... he's going to be good.

Wow you guys are mean.

If you don't think Danica Patrick has done wonders for racing, you are nuts. She has brought in more attention to the sport since... well ever. Call it sex appeal, call it skill, whatever...

She brought her vagina and adequate driving skill for that level of competition, end of story. How many other drivers have gotten pissed and left teams ... I know I've left crap jobs for better ones.

She brought her vagina and adequate driving skill for that level of competition, end of story. How many other drivers have gotten pissed and left teams ... I know I've left crap jobs for better ones.

:rolleyes: Adequate? No. To reach that level of competiton you have to be a good driver, end of story. She didn't make it because she's a girl, she made it because the can run with the best of them. Hell, it was years ago (1999? 2000?) when she beat Tommy Kendall in a spec race (Long Beach Celeb/Pro Race) and she's only gotten better since. Girl or not, she deservers credit for reaching the level of competiton she's at today.

:rolleyes: Adequate? No. To reach that level of competiton you have to be a good driver, end of story. She didn't make it because she's a girl, she made it because the can run with the best of them. Hell, it was years ago (1999? 2000?) when she beat Tommy Kendall in a spec race (Long Beach Celeb/Pro Race) and she's only gotten better since. Girl or not, she deservers credit for reaching the level of competiton she's at today.

Thank you....

Vagina or not, she could beat all of us.

Wow you guys are mean.

If you don't think Danica Patrick has done wonders for racing, you are nuts. She has brought in more attention to the sport since... well ever.

If you think that is true, you're nuts. She brought ratings up for a couple of races. Just because she impressed you doesn't me she impressed the world. Janet Guthrie changed the indy 500 3 decades ago.

If she wants to race, I'll see her challenge. :)

http://imgfarm.com/images/fashion/feed/20050715122B.JPG

Where are the boobs? She should stick to racing. Dyed hair, whitened teeth, and an average face. The rest... eh. 13yr boys got more curves.

Model, she aint.

Your correct, model she ain't...but unlike you, I'm sleepin with her before any other 13 year old boy. If you make him 14, it might be a coin flip.

If you think that is true, you're nuts. She brought ratings up for a couple of races. Just because she impressed you doesn't me she impressed the world. Janet Guthrie changed the indy 500 3 decades ago.

If she wants to race, I'll see her challenge. :)

You think Janet Guthrie brought in more ratings than Danica Patrick!?

Personally, I don't have an issue with what she did. Her comments about WHY is one hell of a gamble. Her comments were she wanted to be with a team that gave her a 'better chance at winning'. Rahal will replace her, and if that driver wins races, and she don't with her new team then she looks stupid and concieted. I do'nt doubt she has some driving ability, but her ability as a driver has very little to do with the level of attention she gets.

Guest BlackBimmer
ya becouse "we all know" that the fact she can drive and is hot so the media and male fans love her whould never be enough for to have got the ride without sleeping with someone.............whatever man

I'm not going to fully respond to that question because you don't know the half of it. Yes she's a pretty good driver and has a pretty face. Point taken.