Help: People who work at Central Ohio Dealerships

SpaceGhost

Fist, thanks for checking out this thread.

I work at the Columbus State Community College Bookstore. We are in the final stages of building a 8 Million dollar new facility. We are looking for giveaway items for the grand opening. Our lead buyer here has drafted a letter asking the central Ohio dealerships if they would be interested in donating a new car that may be sitting on the lot and can't get rid of. If you think this may be a possibility, could you please print it out and maybe give it to the powers that could help. This could be a great advertising promo for any of the central Ohio Dealerships. Thanks for just looking.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/NewCarGiveaway.pdf

Fist, thanks for checking out this thread.

I work at the Columbus State Community College Bookstore. We are in the final stages of building a 8 Million dollar new facility. We are looking for giveaway items for the grand opening. Our lead buyer here has drafted a letter asking the central Ohio dealerships if they would be interested in donating a new car that may be sitting on the lot and can't get rid of. If you think this may be a possibility, could you please print it out and maybe give it to the powers that could help. This could be a great advertising promo for any of the central Ohio Dealerships. Thanks for just looking.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/NewCarGiveaway.pdf

Will turn it in on Monday, Ben. I know Germain is big into the whole car giveaway thingy. I cant even begin to tell you how many times they have put 4-5 new Lexus cars as hole in one prizes for sponsored golf tourneys.

Ghosti....I was behind you from Lane ave on 315N to 270N where you kept going and I got off at sawmill, looks like you were having fun, lol. This was yesterday btw, that bike cop scurred me, ha.

Ghosti is a friend of mine, His name is Cameron and he is from England. He is in his 50's and is one of the coolest people I have met. He modded his STi also. People think he is me because of the plate all the time. He is around 50 and I am 31 though. :p

Oh, I could never catch him to see the guy, lol, just the back on his head. He got on it quite a bit, sounded nice as well. Isn't your STI white as well? wow, talk about coincidences, lol