Local stunter

magley64

Ah the Rob Durren 'I think I'll look cool if I hold my bike stupid' pose...

check out the caption 'moto physics extreme'

....what's extreme about having someone help lift your bike on the front wheel, then you hold it for the camera?:lol::lol: :lol:

vbike.jpg

plz don't pimp your sex video on here k thx

quote=GOJIRA;106505]You should keep your distance from the Bikestyles guys. They will fuck you over in a heart beat.

You should say who fucked you over, That's a big group and a good stunt team. Don't lump all of people in there !!!!

They been around forever !

I don't know your experience with them, I've partied, rode , been at comps with LSR. And manubi , specificly !!

Actualy had good experieces, they were cool from the get go, when I knew noone ! This guy started a thread and rode with LSR !!!

Now Bikestyles and or Chubbs ??

I ordered shirts and stickers to support and got them !

I traded a bike and was fair !

Hung out partied and didn't get beat up !

:confused:

Ummmm, Tell me a story !!

quote=GOJIRA;106505]You should keep your distance from the Bikestyles guys. They will fuck you over in a heart beat.

You should say who fucked you over, That's a big group and a good stunt team. Don't lump all of people in there !!!!

They been around forever !

I don't know your experience with them, I've partied, rode , been at comps with LSR. And manubi , specificly !!

Actualy had good experieces, they were cool from the get go, when I knew noone ! This guy started a thread and rode with LSR !!!

Now Bikestyles and or Chubbs ??

I ordered shirts and stickers to support and got them !

I traded a bike and was fair !

Hung out partied and didn't get beat up !

:confused:

Ummmm, Tell me a story !!

i have never met them personally but for what i have seen chubbz and bikstyles has done nothing but help the sport of stunt riding out they promote teams riders and videos and shit i like themand would buy from them and hang out and party with them thats just my 2 cents

most wear a helmet, gloves, jeans and some wear the back protectors when in the lot thats all u really need you sweat your ass off climbing all over the bike and shit.

its not like we could wear leathers and still jump from seat stander to tank spreader or something

usually in the lot your in first or second gear or at idle on most tircks.

i agree with you that people should wear gear 100 % its just not much is targeted toward stunt riding right now

Just like any group BS has good and bad people in it. They are real active up this way. I don't ride with them but I don't stunt. Some are pretty skilled at what they do others are just plain dangerous. The only thing they do that I don't like is stunt on the freeways. It gives the rest of us a bad name. I can't tell you how many times I have had people say some stupid shit to me about stunters and try to link me to them because I ride a sport bike. GTFO! BS and other groups like them are going to do what they are going to do. I just try to stay away from it. When they have closed course riding I can appreciate the stunts. Just keep it to the parking lots and off the roads.

Just like any group BS has good and bad people in it. They are real active up this way. I don't ride with them but I don't stunt. Some are pretty skilled at what they do others are just plain dangerous. The only thing they do that I don't like is stunt on the freeways. It gives the rest of us a bad name. I can't tell you how many times I have had people say some stupid shit to me about stunters and try to link me to them because I ride a sport bike. GTFO! BS and other groups like them are going to do what they are going to do. I just try to stay away from it. When they have closed course riding I can appreciate the stunts. Just keep it to the parking lots and off the roads.

DING!....Fries are done!!