Aug 4th NTR BLITZ FRIDAY NIGHT STREET FIGHTS / NHRA STREET LEGAL

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
if i do go then friday i have to go get my check. put in front wheel studs, put in a new seat belt, and get the 4 link all together. and still have to get some run time tomorrow to finish braking in the motor. and if im going to spray it i have to get two full bottles. rob did you still know someone willing to tow me out?

dude call me so i can set it up, and make sure you make it out there!!

it sounds like your not getting vacuum too the booster, or a line got smashed or something like that!!! do you have a vacuum can on it? that big lopey cam dont make no vacuum. (damn jegs salesman) :D

dude call me so i can set it up, and make sure you make it out there!!

it sounds like your not getting vacuum too the booster, or a line got smashed or something like that!!! do you have a vacuum can on it? that big lopey cam dont make no vacuum. (damn jegs salesman) :D

or the rubber seal between the master cylender and the booster will make it not work if its leaking

the engine never had vacume before and had great brakes. i have a dash mounted vacume gauge its low but still the same as the other three .600 + lift rollers were. hell if anything its got more now that the rings are sealing. I had to order a part for the koni doubles. wont be here till proably friday or mon.

I have not had my car out in a long time cuz it needs new wheel bearings. Im gonna try to leave work friday early and throw them in there. I would definately try to meet you up there tho. It will be a change to cruise around with another j body with some decent work done to it!