FS: 95 hatch

2pointslow

haha thanks kyle, its ok one persons ignorance turns into everyones!! im taking it with a grain of salt.

i think its funny how all you people think honda and imidiatly go RICE, sorry not everyone can afford your corvetts,cobras yada yada yada. I could care less.

have a good day and i hope your meaningless lives get better!

Thanks for the attitude adjustment; your concern for my well-being is appreciated.

Am I the only one that thinks the funniest part of his post was none of the prementioned stuff but the fact he thinks a 1995 anything that is half pieced together with no motor is worth 5 g's. Well if it was a 95 Corvette,cobra,yada yada yada then maybe but nothing else!

Am I the only one that thinks the funniest part of his post was none of the prementioned stuff but the fact he thinks a 1995 anything that is half pieced together with no motor is worth 5 g's. Well if it was a 95 Corvette,cobra,yada yada yada then maybe but nothing else!

Yeah, I thought it was odd that he said that it has a motor "that comes with it." The image I got from that was a shell of a car and, in a box to the side of it, the motor that goes with it. Maybe it was just the way he worded it.

Anyway, this thread is shaping up to have some potential.

what are you laughin at you think because you drive a cavi its any better?

You dont see him trying to pawn off his cavi on us do you? Hes not 18 either, nor did he just join the forum and start posting minute maid rice for sale.