DiCarlo's pizza

McGraw

I grew up in Wheeling, there are several DiCarlos up and down the river there. I personally HATE square pizza, but I have talked to many people from there... and they always say "Man do I miss DiCarlos". So there must be something to it.

Me personally... never liked it.

I didn't know the shape of the pizza affected taste. :rolleyes:

I love Donatos, must be because of the "rectangledness". :eek::o <flame suit on>

I didn't know the shape of the pizza affected taste. :rolleyes:

I love Donatos, must be because of the "rectangledness". :eek::o <flame suit on>

Square pizza in general has a thinner crust, and is generally made a certain way. I am no pizza expert, but in my experience that is the case.

I personally prefer a thicker crust pizza with actual crust on the edge. BTW Donatos sucks :) :-p

No Steubenville Pizza is Iggy's another Pizza place in Steubenville. The owner used to work at Iggys moved here for school and opened a shop and Iggy's would let him use the name.

In the Steubenville/Toronto, ohio area there are

Iggy's - Steubenville and Toronto

Dicarlos - Steubenville and Toronto

Mama G's - Toronto

Orlando's - East liverpool

Defelices Bro - Wheeling/Shadyside

Bosco's - East Liverpool/Calcutta

There used to be

Dan's - Toronto

Diceasers - Toronto

Defelices Bro - Wheeling/Shadyside

There are alot of other shops in Bridgeport Martins Ferry and other areas of the ohio valley.

Not that any of you care.;)

There's one in Weirton, Wellsburg and Moundsville, WV also. Of the three, Wellsburgs is the best. I drive there from Dayton just to get it!

I grew up in Wheeling, there are several DiCarlos up and down the river there. I personally HATE square pizza, but I have talked to many people from there... and they always say "Man do I miss DiCarlos". So there must be something to it.

Me personally... never liked it.

MAN I MISS DICARLOS! ;)

That's kind of like Skyline Chili here and White Castle in Michigan. I think all that stuff is nasty but the people that grew up here love it.

dicarlos in weirton,wv= the shizzzzznet!!!i have made the drive from here ..just too eat some more!

Try the one in Wellsburg, WV. It's better that the Weirton one IMHO!

gillbot,

Are you from the valley originally? I am actually originally from Follansbee. The Wellsburgh one is were we normally got it from. :)

Grew up in Wellsburg, lived a while in Weirton, went to school at Brooke High.