DiCarlo's pizza

McGraw

DiCarlo's pizza opened last week in Pickerington. It's not far off 70. It is in the strip mall in front of the movie theatre facing SR 204.

Ya should all stop by and try a slice or two, it's the best pizza.

What? I'm just sayin ... The pizza was really good. :)

Maybe what's his name can take his date there, since it is close to Reynoldsburg. :)

It's a suggestion, not advertising. I don't have any direct involvement with the shop anymore.

Guest Removed
Steubenville Pizza > DiCarlo's Pizza

NO god damn way... My old lady is from up there, and Dicarlos across the river there is way better then anything in stupid ville!

Steubenville pizza IS DiCarlo's pizza, just another guy owns it, and before the copyrighted the name he changed it. He also changed the sauce a bit, but nothing special really.

Steubenville pizza IS DiCarlo's pizza, just another guy owns it, and before the copyrighted the name he changed it. He also changed the sauce a bit, but nothing special really.

No Steubenville Pizza is Iggy's another Pizza place in Steubenville. The owner used to work at Iggys moved here for school and opened a shop and Iggy's would let him use the name.

In the Steubenville/Toronto, ohio area there are

Iggy's - Steubenville and Toronto

Dicarlos - Steubenville and Toronto

Mama G's - Toronto

Orlando's - East liverpool

Defelices Bro - Wheeling/Shadyside

Bosco's - East Liverpool/Calcutta

There used to be

Dan's - Toronto

Diceasers - Toronto

There are alot of other shops in Bridgeport Martins Ferry and other areas of the ohio valley.

Not that any of you care.;)

if you mean the one on campus, i dont think its that great...but if you mean dicarlos in steubenville's pizza....thats better. theres also a dicarlos over here in dublin off of tuttle, kinda of diagonal from uno and walmart. martelle will kill me for sayign this, but dicesare's i think was best in toronto/steubenville.

I grew up in Wheeling, there are several DiCarlos up and down the river there. I personally HATE square pizza, but I have talked to many people from there... and they always say "Man do I miss DiCarlos". So there must be something to it.

Me personally... never liked it.

if you mean the one on campus, i dont think its that great...but if you mean dicarlos in steubenville's pizza....thats better. theres also a dicarlos over here in dublin off of tuttle, kinda of diagonal from uno and walmart. martelle will kill me for sayign this, but dicesare's i think was best in toronto/steubenville.

Kenny dicesare's was ok you needed to get it on a night Carol wasnt working

No Steubenville Pizza is Iggy's another Pizza place in Steubenville. The owner used to work at Iggys moved here for school and opened a shop and Iggy's would let him use the name.

In the Steubenville/Toronto, ohio area there are

Iggy's - Steubenville and Toronto

Dicarlos - Steubenville and Toronto

Mama G's - Toronto

Orlando's - East liverpool

Bosco's - East Liverpool/Calcutta

There used to be

Dan's - Toronto

Diceasers - Toronto

There are alot of other shops in Bridgeport Martins Ferry and other areas of the ohio valley.

Not that any of you care.;)

This I did not know.. Hmph *shrugs*

A friend of mine works at the DiCarlo's in Hilliard. I heard from a few people that it was pretty nasty, but I haven't personally tried it yet.

The best pizza I've had was in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. A place called Mountain High Pizza Pie. AMAZING pizza. There was also a place down in St. Petersburg Florida called Luigi B.G.'s and it was pretty awesome too.

I grew up in Wheeling, there are several DiCarlos up and down the river there. I personally HATE square pizza, but I have talked to many people from there... and they always say "Man do I miss DiCarlos". So there must be something to it.

Me personally... never liked it.

You're the one who was talking how blasphemous, square pizza is :)

A friend of mine works at the DiCarlo's in Hilliard. I heard from a few people that it was pretty nasty, but I haven't personally tried it yet.

The guy who runs the Hillard store isn't doing so hot. There is a lot of problems there that I can't get into.

But the one from Tuttle isn't to bad.