Why you don't advertise wealth late at night.

NinjaNick

1 block from my work. I get off at 11pm and this happened at 245am. The Escalade and the license plate didn't help him keep a low profile. :nono:

http://www.whiotv.com/news/17107523/detail.html

Man Assaulted, Carjacked In Kettering

POSTED: 6:14 am EDT August 6, 2008

UPDATED: 6:54 am EDT August 6, 2008

KETTERING, Ohio -- Authorities said a man was taken to a local hospital after a group of people beat him and stole his car.

The incident happened around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday near the intersection of Woodman Drive and Patterson Road in Kettering.

Kettering Police said the victim, Kenneth Griffin, was hit from behind as he was getting ready to make a turn. They said Griffin got out to check the damage when four to five black men got out of the other vehicle and assaulted him.

Investigators said the men had their faces covered and were all wearing white gloves. They said two of the men had guns and the victim was pistol-whipped.

Police said the men then took off in the victim’s 2002 white Cadillac Escalade. They said the vehicle has a license plate that reads “MONI 1.”

Officers said the victim managed to go to a nearby Shell station and call for help.

If you have any information about this carjacking, contact Kettering Police.

Copyright 2008 by WHIOTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I work with him. He works second shift and was going home from work.

Really didn't make that much...And actually a really nice guy.

And actually the plate didn't mean money at all it was the name of one of his family members.

No criminal cares about that. Most everyone that sees that LP thinks he's sitting phat on cash, and sporting an ESCALADE at that!? Shiiiiiit, that's an invite.

Anyways, I hope the fucking crooks die.

No criminal cares about that. Most everyone that sees that LP thinks he's sitting phat on cash, and sporting an ESCALADE at that!? Shiiiiiit, that's an invite.

Anyways, I hope the fucking crooks die.

Not arguing, just informing.

And ditto to your second thought.

same shit happened to my brother in cincinnati. he and his buddy were driving home from some army shit when they got rear ended. they pulled over and that's when 4 dudes tried to jump them and take my brother's toyota matrix :wtf:

my brother and his buddy got away but got beat up pretty good...stiches, etc. I think maybe even broken eye socket? the worst part was going to pick him up the next day; I drove the matrix home and there was blood splattered everywhere in the car - all over the dash and stained into the carpet...

same shit happened to my brother in cincinnati. he and his buddy were driving home from some army shit when they got rear ended. they pulled over and that's when 4 dudes tried to jump them and take my brother's toyota matrix :wtf:

my brother and his buddy got away but got beat up pretty good...stiches, etc. I think maybe even broken eye socket? the worst part was going to pick him up the next day; I drove the matrix home and there was blood splattered everywhere in the car - all over the dash and stained into the carpet...

2 army trained dudes couldn't neutralize 4 punks?:confused:

someone opened my cousin's car door at a red light, in downtown dayton at 5oclock in the afternoon, people everywhere!, pulled a gun on him and told him to get out of the car, my cousin nailed the gas, ran the light, and dragged the guy a few feet, then the guy got up and shot a bunch of holes in my cousins car as he speeds away! luckily none of the shots hit him! just the car! people are crazy!! I carry a 10,000 tazor in my car.