Friday Night (08/04) MCIR and Midnight showing of The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Nate1647545505

what is mcir?

http://www.mcir.net/

Marion County International Raceway built 37 years ago by the

Guthery family is still owned and operated by the family (see Inside MCIR).

Nestled in the countryside of central Ohio 3 miles south of La Rue,

MCIR offers fans the opportunity to participate in the thrill of professional and

sportsman drag racing every weekend from April through October.

Watch for new and exciting updates on MCIR over the web! 2006 will be an exciting year.

For travel information to Marion County's motor sports showplace,

go to our Map & Local Info page.

Where would be the better place to go to get more runs in? I was planning on trails but this place sounds nice too. The movie is also a good idea. This will be the first time I have have my car out to the track since the rebuild so I really jusy want to get some good runs in. Also interested in racing any all motor 4 bangers. I dont have my bottle hooked up yet... :D

Guest Whine

you guys should wait till sat..at least...the track prep sucks on fridays..thats what i heard anyway...now ive been there on saturday and this is what you get!(see below) OR better yet just come out sunday and run our event!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/1bad240z/injun.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/1bad240z/PHOTOS/e2fcea0a.jpg

anyone can race class 3 and 4....or if you got a heads up car you can run class 1 and 2

Where would be the better place to go to get more runs in? I was planning on trails but this place sounds nice too. The movie is also a good idea. This will be the first time I have have my car out to the track since the rebuild so I really jusy want to get some good runs in. Also interested in racing any all motor 4 bangers. I dont have my bottle hooked up yet... :D

From what I hear from Tinman, it's pretty hill billy and should be able to get some runs in, or atleast, moreso than trails.

Guest dsm8u
I live just down the road from the track.Friday night track prep does kind of suck.But its well worth 10.00 dollors to get as many runs as you want.I have been up there about 7 times this year.You can average in around 5-10 runs or more depends on what time you arrive.Gates open at 5:30,times trials start at 6:00.And they never do any type of inspection.Hope to c some of you up there.