Does anyone remember....

GonneVille

The only Raz I knew of was the one on Refugee east of Hamilton, but it's shut now. I didn't know about any other Little Ceasar, other than the one in the R-burg K-mart.

The only Burger Chef I ate at was on Main, just a little west of where Wirthman's junkyard is, there's a oil change place there now. I remember sitting in there when the last train to run down the tracks that went across Main right there went by. Big old black painted steam loco, very impressionable for a 3 year old!

The one I miss is Auther Treatures. I know there is one there in Reynoldsburg, but the food in there sucks now. There was one in Grandview, that changed names and is a private that sells the original Auther Treatures food, but I can't remember what it was called. The other place I miss is that drive in (can't remember the name) that was in front of the Kroger in Reynoldsburg where the Buger King now sits.

Another place that is just the bomb is Sonic. Nelsonville is a long drive for a burger.

Another place that is just the bomb is Sonic. Nelsonville is a long drive for a burger.

Yea, I grew up on these when I lived in TX. They are pretty good. I found one on Rt 92 on my way to Ironton, OH and I know there is one in Middletown..

Kinda screwed up how they will air their commercial but wont give you a location.