Free Cereal

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Seriously. In marysville, at our krogers. Honey Nut Cheerios are free!!!!

They are 2/$3.00 and they have coupons Right beside the boxes for $.75 which are Under a dollar (obviously) so they are Double coupons. Making them $1.50 couples which equals a box of cereal......

....so I went in today and grabbed two boxes and two coupons, Entered my kroger card number(need kroger card) and BAM**

Free cereal.....

Dammit, I was just at the ghetto Kroger's today. Didn't hit up the cereal isle, though. Place sucks the life out of you... sorta like old KMarts, with the souless employees there pretending to work, going through the motions in a dimly lit low-end consumer hell. Miserable customers who keep coming back because they don't 'fit in' with the Target and Wal-Mart people across the street and down the block. They don't know why anymore than a moth knows why it is drawn to the light or the roach to darkness. Lost little children with "K-Mart" feet. Dirty little digits; all 10 of them as filthy as the 10 more they use to eat with. Picking through the toys, their crotches, their noses. Dim; dark; depressing, swallowing them all...

:zoom:

I'm bored. :D

Guest FooFooMaru
Dammit, I was just at the ghetto Kroger's today. Didn't hit up the cereal isle, though. Place sucks the life out of you... sorta like old KMarts, with the souless employees there pretending to work, going through the motions in a dimly lit low-end consumer hell. Miserable customers who keep coming back because they don't 'fit in' with the Target and Wal-Mart people across the street and down the block. They don't know why anymore than a moth knows why it is drawn to the light or the roach to darkness. Lost little children with "K-Mart" feet. Dirty little digits; all 10 of them as filthy as the 10 more they use to eat with. Picking through the toys, their crotches, their noses. Dim; dark; depressing, swallowing them all...

:zoom:

I'm bored. :D

Yeeeeeeeeeep

:lol: