Buckeye (Scott Kirk)

Berto

Buckeye (Scott Kirk ) as many of you know and some of you don't runs a general automotive repair shop. I have had several vehicles taken care of by him. For the most part its things I don't have the time/knowledge to repair myself on my cars and my parents cars. He has done 3+ timingbelt/water pump combos for my family and has done a great job.

My parents took their van to him for yet another timing belt water pump repair on their van. Also the tensioner was replaced. A few weeks later the bolt on the tensioner came out and so did the timing belt. To my knowledge I don't know what the reason was but maybe Scott can chime in?

We had the car towed to his new shop ( maybe you can post your new address Scott?) and he took care of my parents car at no charge at all. Some of the valves were damaged in the process but he sent the head out to get repaired and what not. My parents say the car sounds like new and they are glad to have had Scott do previous work on their vehicles and will continue to bring business to him because of his good will and customer service.

Scotts prices are lower than most shops I've taken cars to and he backs up his work also.

Scott thanks for your help, I hope your business continues to grow.

--Berto

Thanks berto. The threads in the tensioner came completly out I was not sure if it was something I did or from any of the other times the t-belt was done (car has 265k on it) So I felt it was only fair to just take care of it and not worry about blame. I try to have 0 comebacks and do everything perfect the first time but stuff happens and I may or may not have been to blame. In the end I am more concerned with you guys being happy becouse I know in the long run the money I lost is parts and such will come back by way of good word.

The new shop info is:

(We had to move from Obetz due to a long zoneing issue)

Max Muscle Cars llc

167-E Cypress Street

Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068

1-740-927-1260