car

iwishiwascool

The house is definitely the priority and where most of attention is and will be. I will close on it before I head to [insert dealer here]. The car is just a fun thing that I would reallocate the discretionary income that I currently spend on my car... Plus with my downpayment the monthly bill would be roughly $350; not a big impact on my budget.

Jag is off the list and the TT was never really on it. I too have always felt it was more of a Union Station kind of car.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and did i mention 4 doors.. low 13's six speed and there are more then a few running 500 HP... hell they run in the Car World Challenge against vetts, vipers, and big V10's and 8's wat evo can say that.. lol not saying the EVO isnt good but its no luxury at all. if you want full performence with nothing else then yes go EVO

Hands down the 330 with the g35 a close second. I have two bmws now and have never had more enjoyable driving experiences. I have an M3 and a 540 both very different but both better than anything else in there price range. No matter what anybody says though go testdrive until you're satisfied.