Noobs welcoming noobs (a revival)

El Karacho1647545492

Yeah, I know there was already a thread identical to this with an identical title. You can have a sniff at my perineum if you don't like it.

I don't spend too much time in The Classroom, though as the one of the few people on this board that prides himself in his ability to be an asshole and still adhere to the grammatical rules of the english language, I occasionally stop in to check out the fresh meat and possibly start some shit to separate the men from the boys. I stopped in earlier tonight to see what the summer n00bs are bringing to the board, and all I noticed was "welcome" after "welcome" from FNG's who are relatively unknown on the boards.

What's the problem here? WE'RE BEING SOFT ON THE FROSHIES! I remember the days when we'd bitch all day at people like coltboostin' and his prick posse and it was relatively easy to ignore the ricers. Now that we've lost them, we're picking on redstalliongt for his scams, but seriously, where is the flame? There are still a good amount of new fuckers gettin' on the boards and they're going to start thinking its all fun and games and they'll get away being a ricer prick without knowing shit about cars, proof of which is seen in redstalliongt.

EDIT: I guess this shoulda gone in the kitchen. Move?

I remember a time when someone would post in the Classroom and Linn would welcome them with “When are we racing"(or something close to that). Not trying to put it on Linn to do this, but it made for good reading to see how they would respond. Coming on here and not contributing is a fucking epidemic that needs addressed.

1) no one ever see's you out

2) You never make the effort to introduce yourself IF you do come out.

3) You join CR only to do business

4) If CR closed down you wouldn't give a fuck

5) You are only reading about people on here doing what you wish you were, and then tell people you're good friends with the guy who is building the twin turbo ZO6. Or my buddy was in town this weekend with his Lambo. I have run into 2 people that were very young and were talking about Tilly's car like they were the ones building it.

Here's a thought: I've seen Anthony out quite a bit this year. How about a friendly “Hey great site, I just joined, my name is Dave". Not to flood Anthony with this, but damn make some effort to be involved with this online community. Don't leach off of everyone else on here's life. My .02.

I remember a time when someone would post in the Classroom and Linn would welcome them with “When are we racing"(or something close to that). Not trying to put it on Linn to do this, but it made for good reading to see how they would respond. Coming on here and not contributing is a fucking epidemic that needs addressed.

i stopped doing that because it seemed less and less people had something worth racing.

maybe its time to start that up again.

1) no one ever see's you out

2) You never make the effort to introduce yourself IF you do come out.

3) You join CR only to do business

4) If CR closed down you wouldn't give a fuck

5) You are only reading about people on here doing what you wish you were, and then tell people you're good friends with the guy who is building the twin turbo ZO6. Or my buddy was in town this weekend with his Lambo. I have run into 2 people that were very young and were talking about Tilly's car like they were the ones building it.

Here's a thought: I've seen Anthony out quite a bit this year. How about a friendly “Hey great site, I just joined, my name is Dave". Not to flood Anthony with this, but damn make some effort to be involved with this online community. Don't leach off of everyone else on here's life. My .02.

I agree with Joe 100%

when I noob makes his noob post he should be welcomed, and he should be able to acknowledge that and post else where. I have been here since 2003, and have saw way to many noobs welcoming other noobs, I myself have heard of people talking about Dr's car.. " hey have you seen that twin turbo z06 on Columbus Racing that thing will own all" and I ask who they are on the board, and they usually tell me " I Just registered, I dont post etc...." Then they walk away

Mark

I in the past have not posted as much as I would have liked. But I go to meets when I can and now with my new job I can post alot more. I have meet some of you ether at dynotune , thrift store , hooters last year. And look forward to meeting other people soon. But now I would like to get my start flamming the ricers. By the way my name is Chris for those of you that did not know.

This post is blind shit talking with out pics. Or Stillman's verification.

I have crippled an intire heard of sheep, but I'm not one to brag.

There are so many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin. Lets just say if you can't satisfy a donkey, get out of this thread now.

i remember linn trying to race me when i first sighed up and i hate to say im seeing my self draging a tt vette soon :grin2:

p.s im joking tilly u know i have to give u a hard time and besides im 1 of the lots that say the drive train doesnt hold the hp..

Ive had to re-Register twice been here I gues for a lil while long def not an OG but an underavergae poster I guess , I talk to people when I'm out, I get in the mix race my Car and talk enough shit to make a race happen.

However Id rather meet these Newbies in person befor I go and take a win from them..........

i remember linn trying to race me when i first sighed up and i hate to say im seeing my self draging a tt vette soon :grin2:

p.s im joking tilly u know i have to give u a hard time and besides im 1 of the lots that say the drive train doesnt hold the hp..

No streetable drive train will reliably hold the amount of HP I intend to crank out of it. So, I wholeheartedly agree with you: it's not a matter of if, it's simply a matter of when.

And, when it does go, it's going in a blaze of fucking glory. :)