C.O.D (cash on delivery)

evan9381

there was a thread about this a couple weeks ago which i looked at, but didnt find out what i need to know

i got a guy in florida interested in my block. say i charge him 150$ for the block, plus actual shipping. can i have him paypal me the 150$, and he can pay fedex the ammount it costs to ship before they give him the package (ie, it cost 200$ to ship, have him pay me 150$, and fedex 200 before he gets the block)? is this possible or am i missing something

I am not sure that COD works that way. When ever the company I work for shipped stuff COD, the COD was for the total of the merchandise and the shipping. I couldn't see why they couldn't pay pal you for the $150 and then you could COD the shipping cost. I am pretty sure you will have to pay for the shipping first and then Fedex will get the check when they drop the block off and send it to you. Either that or they will send you a check. Also don't forget to include the COD charge in your shipping fees.