Blown TT Twin Turbo Camaro Dyno Results

DTM Brian

Stock LS1 Camaro running Twin Garret GT30R Turbos

A Commanded Air/Fuel of 12:1 (PE set to 1.22 accross the board.)

8 Pounds of boost. This is the final run tuned with the motor hot.

http://65.186.83.233:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Brads%20Twin%20Turbo%20Camaro.jpg

This is a comarison between the Twin Turbo kit and the Procharger that was installed before.

http://65.186.83.233:50001/Dyno%20Graphs%20and%20Pictures./Dyno%20Graphs/Brads%20Twin%20Turbo%20VS%20Procharger.jpg

Hats off to Eric Sgambellone for the tune on this camaro. His Air Fuel was tuned using the Mass Air Meter. You can reach Eric at 614-348-2380 if you have any questions regarding LS1 Tuning.

so that TT camaro makes about the same power as a kenne bell cobra... thats still some insane power, but i would have expected more.

Understand that I am a Ford Guy. But You can not really compare a Kenne Bell Cobra and this car. You are looking 18-19 psi on a Kenne bell Cobra to do what this car did at 8 psi. Car owner tells me these turbos will do 550 at the tire a piece with the boost turned up. Boost will go on this car once we get around a pegged Maf and bigger injectors.

Agreed, those numbers are nice; TT = the hotness.

Linn was telling me last night how he's such a good driver that he'd wear out any Camaro with a TT set-up regardless of how much boost it was running. I tried to argue, but Linn was all like, "Shut up, Tilley, I am the greatest street racer on earth."

Maybe Dyno Brian could pass that along to the owner of this TT Camaro and we could see a race come out of it?

Agreed, those numbers are nice; TT = the hotness.

Linn was telling me last night how he's such a good driver that he'd wear out any Camaro with a TT set-up regardless of how much boost it was running. I tried to argue, but Linn was all like, "Shut up, Tilley, I am the greatest street racer on earth."

Maybe Dyno Brian could pass that along to the owner of this TT Camaro and we could see a race come out of it?

HAHAHAHAHA, i do want to race brad.