Max Muscle Cars, llc. - Scott Kirk

Ziggy1647545504

I just got my car back from Scott last night, and wanted to drop a note to say that I'm thrilled with the way I was taken care of and will not hesitate to send work his way. I've taken a job in Cincinnati, and until I sell my house, I'm commuting between Columbus and Cinci. A week ago today, on my way in to work (in Cinci) I lost oil pressure in my Honda, and self diagnosed a blown oil pan gasket. I pulled it in the shop here on Friday night and replaced the gasket only to find out that it didn't fix the leak. As a matter of fact, it didn't do anything to the leak, not even a little bit. I ended up nursing the car home that Friday night by stopping every 40 miles or so and adding 1/2 to a full quart of oil until I got home.

I took the car over to Scott on Monday night (after 9:00 due to my schedule) and Scott was there to meet me and B.S. for a little bit. I explained what was happening, and told him the only thing I could think of to leak in that part of the engine was the crank seal. Once in to it, He made note of some other things that could be taken while he was in there. In the end, my 257k mile Accord got all new accessory drive belts, timing belt, crank seal, water pump, and the real source of the leak, the oil pump replaced. It was really an unexpected expense, and something that I really wasn't prepared for, but Scott took real good care of me and didn't put as big of a dent in my wallet as he could have.

Thanks a bunch Scott!