1990 Honda CRX Si,Bone stock

red1647545490

Iam selling a 2 owner Crx Si.It has 170,000 miles on it and run strong still.Its going to need some minor thing.The first thing is a exhaust.After that some patching of the driver side seat.The body of the car is in fairly good shape .It has the regular spots of surface rust above the back wheels and some on the doors.Iam going to ask 2,500 obo.If intrest I can email pitcures to you if needed.Well I got it out and I think I covered everything.Its been sitting for 7 months and I thought it might need more but I think Ive covered everything.Iam dropping the price to 1950.00 obo

• 2 weeks later...
Is this normal market price for these? I love these cars, but $2500 seems way too expensive for a 16 year old honda that needs work. I'm not trying to bash anything or pick anyone apart. I'm just asking if this is normal for these cars? I've heard of them going as low as $50 (yes fitfty) for cars that run.

MegamanEXE -

I'm sure you'll complain again that you are being picked on :rolleyes:

STAY OUT OF FOR SALE THREADS WITH THESE COMMENTS! I am tired of cleaning up your bullshit posts. Adding, "as a potential buyer" before your comments don't cut it.

LAST WARNING.

-Vince