2000 Audi S4

Guest sid3ways

Guest sid3ways

I'm putting this out there due to the fact that I've found another S4 I might be purchasing. This car is mechanically perfect. Car is mostly stock but has a few mods on it. I can admit I've never tracked or raced this car but won't lie and say I don't do some spirited driving on my way home from work sometimes :D Car gets 27 mpg on avg. while still having about 310hp 385ft. lbs.

2000 S4

-107k miles

-Clean inside and out

-Everything works perfectly

Options:

Factory Options:

-6 speed

-Premium package

-Power glass sunroof

-Cold weather package

-Heated front seats

-Home link remote

-Auto dimming inside/outside mirrors

-Bose Symphony

Mods (All mods have less than 10k on them)

-Eibach/Bilstein suspension setup

-MTM Chipped

-Blitz Boost Gauge in Left/Center Vent

I'm asking 15k OBO for this car. Car is located near Toledo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/rcviper/Audi/S4.jpg

Paint Bling :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/rcviper/Audi/S7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/rcviper/Audi/S1.jpg

Post on trader on Audiworld.

Really clean car, wish I had that much time to take care of mine.

Let me know if you are interested in swapping ECU's or Center gauges to go back to stock+money. Not sure if I'd want the MTM or not as I'd really like to go flip chip or do a GIAC so I can tune some global parameters later, so I'd have to do some more research. I would really like to get a boost gauge at some point. Although I understand if you just want to sell it as is.

Ken, you should be looking at this car.

At any rate, good luck selling the car. I'm assuming you found a stage 3 car?

Guest sid3ways
At any rate, good luck selling the car. I'm assuming you found a stage 3 car?

Thanks, and yes 440awhp :D

I'd like to keep the car as a whole for now unless i can't get any bites, help me find someone to buy this ;)

...and yes 440awhp :D

I hate you. :p

One of my best friends lives up in Toledo and I'm usually up there every few months. I'll have to check it out one of these times I'm up there. I need a ride in a stage 3+ car to inspire me to go get a job where I make enough money to have $5-10k to drop on my car to do that.

Guest sid3ways
They are rediculously upgradable. You can make some huge power out of them but they aren't for someone who likes everything quick and easy. You have to respect the fact that the S4 is a stubborn fat girl that with the correct diet and love, can turn into a model that can run the 40 yard dash in 5 flat. :D

Guest jdubya

Very very upgradable, and VERY expensive to upgrade.

Turbo upgrade, you pull the motor.

Turbo's, DP's, CHIP, injectors, intercoolers, exhaust, clutch,basically what's considered a stage III with cost you around $8K. Plus any labor if you can't do it yourself.

Guest sid3ways

Lots of people on AW have purchased them. You have to be living VERY comfortably to have the balls to drop 1500-2500 on a set of bent steel tubes :D . IMHO people are nuts for spending that much loot.

Granted there are a lot of people rocking piggies as well, which if I were to keep this car and go through the process I'd go with them.

Guest jdubya
Exactly. You might make more power with 'real' DP's, but for that much money on a maybe... retarded. And yeah, some of those guys have way too much money.

You can make 400 AWHP with gutted stock pipes. I would save the $1500 for something else. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sid3ways
Can you pm me the VIN and current odometer reading? My bank needs it. Also, I noticed you had a picture of a torn TBB, I'm assuming you had replaced it correct?

Now that is what I like to see. :D

PM Sent.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I replaced the TBB myself and have an extra one laying around as well I believe.

Well, I submitted the info yesterday, they told me they would get in touch with me today. I called today and spoke to a different loan officer b/c apparently the other one was out to lunch and she told me the application wasn't even shown on file. So she got my number and said she'd do some research and find out and call me back. I'm going to call again in an hour.