Pics of the MKIII Supra

ImUrOBGYN

Nice, I have an identical 88 with a few mods, still working on the MHG though. It looks really clean. they are very fun cars. I would suggest you pressure test it if you have not done so though. Because I no one likes a BHG which those cars have very often.

Nice, I have an identical 88 with a few mods, still working on the MHG though. It looks really clean. they are very fun cars. I would suggest you pressure test it if you have not done so though. Because I no one likes a BHG which those cars have very often.

Thx for all the comments all.

Yes, these cars are heavy. Mine's just over 3500lbs. Best fix for that is just more horsepower/torqe. :D And these cars are easily capable of making gobs of both.

Nova, I've beent through the BHG twice. Once in this one (motor's been rebuilt now) and once in my red 90. Never fun. Make sure you deck it if needed before the mhg. I mean like glass smooth. The tolerance are so very strict compared to many domestics.