fs turboed RX-8

boostn8

Whats up guys. After long and hard thinking i have decided to sell my rx-8. I have thought about keeping it and making it faster, but i just do not have a light foot and keep getting speeding tickets. So I have decided it is time to pass it on to somebody else with a heavy foot. It is the gt model 6-speed. I have put around 65,000 into the car. There is about 18,000 miles on her. I do have the stock bumpers, wing, and mirrors for the car, they will come with it. All of the mods have been done professionally. Here is a list of the mods.

Engine:

Greddy Turbo Kit

Greddy SP2 exhaust

Greddy Type RS blowoff valve

Greddy turbo timer

Greddy profec b boost controller

Exterior:

Veilside full body kit

Grenader carbonfiber mirrors

Carbonfiber wing

Axis Spyder 19"

Nitto NT555 245/35R/19

20% window tint

Seibon Carbonfiber hood

carbonfiber b pillars

Interior:

Carbonfiber dash kit

Momo Shift knob

two 7" monitors

dvd player

Autometer a/f, boost, egt gauges

carbonfiber dual gauge a pillar

streetglow color changing neons

wires ran for system

Im asking 27,000/obo. If anybody is further interested in the car please pm me. I will send pictures and dyno sheet via e-mail if interested.

i'm pretty sure this is the car that is for sale, he's from mt. vernon.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/Dr%20Ricks%20gathering/IM000958.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/Dr%20Ricks%20gathering/IM000957.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/Dr%20Ricks%20gathering/IM000972.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/1veryfastvr4/Dr%20Ricks%20gathering/IM000971.jpg

i'm not really a big fan of the rx8, i really like rx7's but its just something about the 8's that just don't look right. my buddy justin lives up in mt vernon, he's the one that took those pics at one of dr. ricks meets. i just figured it was the same car for sale since you were from mt vernon. there is'nt to many turboed rx8's running around.

I will have my car at the meet in Mt. Vernon fri the 25th if anybody wants to see the car in person. If you are not interested in the car, then you should come anyways. If we get enough people at this meet then we may have a track night. So show up anyways. Its next to the super 8 on rt 36E.

65gs, 290hp :confused::wtf:

I can't be a dick and say it, I want to but I will not.

Bump, Good luck on your sale.

The merits of an RX-8 are not limited to straight line acceleration. It's not an F body, it's not a car built around a big red "ACCELERATE" button. It does other stuff, too. ;)

That being said, $65k investment is damn steep.

290 whp is plenty for a 3000lb road course car. If tuned right, it aught be livable and have a decent life span.

The merits of an RX-8 are not limited to straight line acceleration. It's not an F body, it's not a car built around a big red "ACCELERATE" button. It does other stuff, too. ;)

That being said, $65k investment is damn steep.

290 whp is plenty for a 3000lb road course car. If tuned right, it aught be livable and have a decent life span.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

sammy's car is messed up right now. the timing belt jump and the exhaust is full of holes. so when ever he gets that fixed then maybe he will run you. He likes to think his car is the baddest thing out. A supercharged gsr= quick not fast. He still hasnt raced me, i think he is affraid of being beat by his younger brother. oh well se you friday

hahah, yea he called me out at the bar one night wanting to race for $$$..... itold him i would name a price wroth it to me and he said $200........ then said he wanted a run what u brung race at trails or something best 2 out of 3? i was a lil drunk so i said yea....prob wasnt worth my gas tho seeing he prob runs high 14's?

• 3 weeks later...